No announcement yet.

THE ONE fixtures discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw it there on the offi first....the others was all wrong !!

Comment

Tough looking December and March with Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal in a few weeks of each other.

Not a happy xmas me thinks. At least we might be on tv getting spanked though!

Comment

We need to be well clear of the relegation zone before the final month otherwise cd really see us being dragged down.

Comment

looking at them fixtures brings it all home...the board are going to need to spend quite a few million to keep us up!

Comment

Nice start, but we need to win those games, or at least be mid table before we meet anyone decent.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I don't know why people keep thinking games against Champions League opponents will be moved (unless it's a TV game), they play on Tuesdays/Wednesdays so there is no need and it DOES NOT HAPPEN. It's only games against Europa League teams and TV games that are moved to Sundays

Comment

Swansea away on Boxing Day! You are having a laugh!!!

Comment

These fixtures are great. Very kind to QPR imo
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Premier League fixtures 2011-2012: Manchester United begin title defence against West

Premier League fixtures 2011-2012: reigning champions travel to Hawthorns, Chelsea face Stoke and Arsenal tackle Newcastle.

More...

Comment

first eight games are perfect for us

i think right up to the 9th game when we play chelsea at home we have quite a few reasonabley easy games
                      and yes im so very glad,imagine if we had got man utd,chelsea ,arsenal ,man city in our first four games especial man utd and arsenal away,so we have been given a good chance to really get the feel good factor up in our opening
                      games.......................lets hope.............
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Ted , will be be in eight place by octtober do you thionk?

Comment

We have a nice start to the season - and a tough run in.... i would of liked to seen the matches against utd, arsenal, chelsea, spurs and city more spread out rather then bunched together throughout the season.... but its here now and it feels more real and hopefully with warnock at the helm we will have a good crack at it....u rrrrrrrrrrrrrssssss

Comment

if we can get 12 - 15 points from the first 8 games i think that would set us up nicley for the season...

As long as we have a squad that is competitive agains the ikes of wigan, botlon, newcastle, wolves, swansea, norwihch, fulham, sunderland, everton and blackburn with warnock at the helm i think we will nick quite a few points and if the board back warnock with the sigings he wants we will be ok....

Comment

yeah

yeah im very upbeat about the start
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Pressure will be on to get points on the board early. If we don't and leave it all a bit late we finish with Spurs, Chelsea, Stoke and Man City.....

Comment

Working...
                                X