Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe Adel Taarabt is staying if Real Madrid don't make an offer

Thoughts?

Last edited by LoftusRd; 14-06-2011, 11:24 AM.

I believe that RM will not make a bid for him.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Hear his dream is Real Madrid. Lets hope he stays put were gonna need him. I think he will play a big part in our survival.

Comment

I think he will stay, play a blinder until Christmas and then someone will put a bid in for him in the January window!

Comment

I don't see anyone buying him if he throws his toys out of the cot like he did on more than one occasion last year. At QPR he will get away with it but at a big club he wont. Ability wise, I don't think you can question him, and although he improved considerably last year, he still has a lot to learn about teamwork. But attitude wise, well that's his big downfall and until that improves he wont be going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by dodge-stoke-r View Post
            I don't see anyone buying him if he throws his toys out of the cot like he did on more than one occasion last year. At QPR he will get away with it but at a big club he wont. Ability wise, I don't think you can question him, and although he improved considerably last year, he still has a lot to learn about teamwork. But attitude wise, well that's his big downfall and until that improves he wont be going anywhere.
            I dont think he will be given a license next season, like he was last season and Shaun Derry said as much on SKY when he said that you can not carry any passengers in the PL, in a direct reference to AT when discussing him with Paul Merson.
            Last edited by paulmason; 14-06-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

how is Adel a passenger, He was our top scorer and assist provider. Vine, Agyemang, Clarke, Hulse those are passengers. If we improved our team I don't see why Taarabt can't carry on being our creative outlet.

Comment

Did anyone see the last Morocco game and, in particular, the guy who played in place of Taarabt ?

He was as good as Taarabt AND tracked back excellently too.

Morroco won 4-0.

Comment

Not a Mourhino type of player

Comment

dont think adel will oust di maria, ozil or ronaldo.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by camembert View Post
                      Did anyone see the last Morocco game and, in particular, the guy who played in place of Taarabt ?

He was as good as Taarabt AND tracked back excellently too.

Morroco won 4-0.
                      UB6-RANGER, this was what Derry was referring to when saying carrying passengers.

Comment

someone not tracking back and a player who is a passenger are completely different things. Steve Palmer towards the end of his career here was a passenger in the midfield but he worked his socks off. Adel can never be described as a passenger as most of our good forward play goes through him.

Comment

it seems Paul Mason does not like tarbs. The team should be full of industrious players etc.......zzzzzz

It was you that said Derry was referring to Taarabt....which was your "perception" of the conversation, which conveniently ties in with your attitide towards Taarabt!

The mind boggles how you think towards him.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            someone not tracking back and a player who is a passenger are completely different things. Steve Palmer towards the end of his career here was a passenger in the midfield but he worked his socks off. Adel can never be described as a passenger as most of our good forward play goes through him.
                            Check to see if Derry is on twitter and then tell I'm he is wrong then.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              Check to see if Derry is on twitter and then tell I'm he is wrong then.
                              Not that I use twitter but why would I go and tell Derry that you're wrong about Adel?

Comment

Working...
                              X