Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sponsers or Kit

Any news on these yet?

No, I guess they are waiting to see what happens in the boardroom...
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
      Yeah I guess so but I would have thought they would have to be sorted pretty soon as the design and manufacturing plus marketing etc would take a few weeks and we don't want to fall in the same trap we did a few years ago when the club shop did not have any to sell

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
        Only chance of that would be if the jumbo Bernie fly's back on loses all 4 engines. I really can't believe people think Amit has upped his bid, I just hope it's other interest because mittals won't happen.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No Gulf Air, that's about it at the moment.
          On Julio Cesar...
          Originally posted by Franky Boy
          laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Yeah I guess so but I would have thought they would have to be sorted pretty soon as the design and manufacturing plus marketing etc would take a few weeks and we don't want to fall in the same trap we did a few years ago when the club shop did not have any to sell
            As you said it has happened before and I can see it happening again. Perhaps that is what happens when your owners have more important things on their minds.

Don't want to sound too negative, but I doubt Gulf Air pulled out on the last day of the season, so our owners should have done everything possible to have a plan B lined up just incase (though I am not too sure we actually do plan b's). Yet another example of poor planning, or maybe contempt for the fans. If we had had shirts ready for sale at the Leeds game I am sure they would have gone close to selling out the first run. Now we have had all the bad news I think they are going to be hard pressed to sell too many.

Sad really.

Anyway, off to Spain tomorrow to watch some more football. Hoping that Granada will do well in the Spanish Second Division Playoff Final, looking forward to getting more hoops into a European top division (though sadly red and white this time rather than blue and white).

BORKED

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Have norwich and swansea announced their new kits?

Comment

Norwich have.

Norwich are great.

They even have 3 handles on their 2nd place trophy. The extra handle was specially welded on, so Grant Holt could lift it, using all of his 19 fingers.

That's how great they are. They think of everything.

They CARE.

Comment

Update

Shirt sponsorship has been put out to an agency (possibly/probably IMG) via BE's contacts. Couple of very interested parties, both offering substantially more than Gulf Air paid.

Comment

Massive agency IMG nodge.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Update

Shirt sponsorship has been put out to an agency (possibly/probably IMG) via BE's contacts. Couple of very interested parties, both offering substantially more than Gulf Air paid.
                      Should have been sorted out long ago..........

Just my opinion...

Comment

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?...2382571f3b409f

Probably Bow-lox / Fantasy design

Nodge, thanks for the update above mate!
                        R T I D :yush:

Comment

Seen this one out there too

Comment

if they havent gt itsorted already will not be made in time, producion in far east all booked up 3-4 months ahead , shipping is a month unless you fly which costs a fortune, so no doubt they will sort it late produce a small run to fly in and then will be waiting ages for th eremainder to land, this is of course i fthey havent already planned it

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                              Seen this one out there too
                              class.

Comment

Working...
                              X