Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday 3pm Kick Offs In The Premiership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 3pm Kick Offs In The Premiership?

Due for 38 Saturday 3pm kick offs when the fixtures come out on the 17th June.

How many will we actually have?

I'd say 8 at a push
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

One of the main reasons i cannot re-new season ticket,because of work sundays and mondays are off my radar,i doubt i'd get to see many games,i know of others who are in the same boat.shift work etc so gotta have an effect !!!!

Comment

I know last season Sky rearranged loads of our games for TV coverage which caused problems for people but can they do that in the Premiership? Or are all fixtures set in stone once they are released?

Comment

No mate, they change.

You can work out if a game will be changed if we are supposed to play one of the big 4, the week if they play Champions League.

Normally moved to a Sunday
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Oh right. That's interesting will look out for that.

Cheers

Comment

Home games - I reckon more than last year.

Sky don't much like our little ground and last season just 2 from 27th November until season ended.

Comment

think we could be on tv a bit as they probably think were cannon foddermy mate at work westham and said he went to about 5 3pm sat games lst season,

Comment

I bet the home game against Chelsea is already penciled it

Comment

At least 2 on a Monday night, 2 at 5 15 on Saturday evening, 2 at 12.45 on Saturday afternoon and 2 at 4.00 on Sunday afternoon, probably 2 at 1.00 on Sunday afternoon. So about 9 games at 3.00 on Saturdays.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I bet the home game against Chelsea is already penciled it
                      that could be boxing day

Comment

No mate, they change.

You can work out if a game will be changed if we are supposed to play one of the big 4, the week if they play Champions League.

Champions League games are Tuesday/Wednesday so don't effect Saturday kick-offs. it's the Europa League, played on Thursdays, that forces games to be moved to Sundays, so look out for fixtures against Stoke, Spurs and maybe Fulham.

Comment

No mate, they change.

Also any games against Europa League particiapants (who play on a Thurs) will be moved to Sunday or Monday. So that's 7 potential changes against Man U & C, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Fulham & Stoke.

I think QPR will play

9 games on Sat at 3pm,
                          3 at lunchtime Sat
                          2 at teatime on Sat
                          2 at lunchtime on Sunday
                          1 Sunday 4.00
                          1 Monday night
                          1 on BH Monday

Comment

Working...
                          X