Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase in season tickets & match day tickets will earn £4m for the club this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase in season tickets & match day tickets will earn £4m for the club this season

When we will earn £40m in TV money in the coming season, you have to wonder what the strategy is at our club.

A very detailed piece of financial analysis is to be found here:

Despite the "boom" in football driven by ever higher TV income, fans across the country have faced years of inflation in the cost of followi...

Day late with this one fella. It's a good assessment and shows that our ticket revenue will only make up 5% of the clubs income this season. Still I heard we've sold 1800 season tickets compared to Swansea's 16,000 sell out in 48 hours and Norwich's 20,000 odd in a few days... Clearly shows we have our pricing structure correct!

Comment

So realistically the statistics show we will have around £44m of loose change after paying non playing staff wages. £25m on transfer, £10m on wages and £9m on ground improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
        So realistically the statistics show we will have around £44m of loose change after paying non playing staff wages. £25m on transfer, £10m on wages and £9m on ground improvements.
        More like interest free loans for all the board.

Comment

Seems they've missed a year, they talk about 2011/12 Next season (ok), but they compare it to 2009/10 (What happened to 2010/11?)

EDIT: Forget it, i actually read it this time rather than just brushing thru it
          Last edited by 80sCasual; 08-06-2011, 05:05 PM.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If only it was that simple.......
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Day late with this one fella. It's a good assessment and shows that our ticket revenue will only make up 5% of the clubs income this season. Still I heard we've sold 1800 season tickets compared to Swansea's 16,000 sell out in 48 hours and Norwich's 20,000 odd in a few days... Clearly shows we have our pricing structure correct!
              Apologies if I had missed previous post! Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                True, and yes I wonder what the strategy is at QPR now. Is it fleece every last penny before jumping ship?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  True, and yes I wonder what the strategy is at QPR now. Is it fleece every last penny before jumping ship?
                  Or fattening up for a sale?

So many questions and very few answers.

Comment

we get 40 mil for the season, 90 million based on 4 yrears after in terms of parachute

in a prem league squad do the math 25 players avg 20k a week =£500k before managers asst s coach etc etc

500k x 52 =26 mill this is before ni add 10% so were at 28 mill , before transfers etc etc

you become stable after 2-3 years in the prem

seriously guys you really need to get it out your head that yur £750 st paying for it all

Comment

also forgot to mention x that no by 3 for the length of contracts

Comment

Working...
                      X