warnock on ssn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warnock on ssn

just said "good luck to danny gramham fair play he went for the safe option"
    and joked not as exciting though
    which indicates to me we matched swanseas bid
    warnock looked in good spirits aswell

DG reckons the Swans will stay up then!

Comment

Didn't catch that bit but did see him talk about HH's new Contract and say that he's going to "complement the two or three strikers I've lined up".

I thought at the time --- that was recorded at lunchtime today (media Tuesday usually around that time). I then thought I wonder if one of those he had lined up was Danny Graham.

So if he has also said this then I was wrong.

Did he mention whether the club was thinking of letting DJ Campbell rent Danny Graham's house in Harlington off of him?

I still cannot help but smile at the legendary bell end status some people like to get on these matters!!!!
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I still cannot help but smile at the legendary bell end status some people like to get on these matters!!!!
        Indeed. All remaining credibility of this site gone.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

What a load of bullards !!

Warnock has up his sleeve 2 better strikers!!

You can go and watch Graham play for Swansea if you wish.

Watching Warnock he indicated he was close to getting him. Of all the 4 teams to get promoted it was Swansea and brendan Rogers his former boss ! Sorry, I didn't predict they would get promoted.

I was rather hoping for Scott Sinclair !!
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

JESUS!

This Premiership is going to be even harder than I thought --- now they've gone and promoted a FOURTH team?!

FSP --- can you get anything right?
            It must be tough walking round all day wearing your shirt sleeves on your legs and your trousers flapping around your wrists all the time!

Things change in football.... Players change their minds..... Sometime I make things up and scream look at me on a website..... Thanks for the humour, tis comedy gold so it tiz!

:drunk:
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I mean't 5
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

just seen the interview , wanrnock not bothered , he knows what he is doing time to trust him,

Comment

He looked a lot more relaxed today than he sounded on Talksport last week.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                  X