Strange Season Ticket Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Season Ticket Policy

Does anyone else think that the time delay to actually sell new season tickets is ridiculously long?
    I am a member of 5 years so a month ago was champing at the bit to part with 700 hard earned Squid as i was dreaming of watching some quality players grace the LR turf and signing some top class players.....1 Month on , no signings, upheaval and doom and gloom is back, i still cannot buy a season ticket for just under a month !, at the moment im re considering.

Im sure i will in the end but surely you strike when the iron is hot , look at Swansea they have sold their Season Tickets in a week and signed their first Marquee player in Graham.

We are a joke club we all know it
    R's

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      Does anyone else think that the time delay to actually sell new season tickets is ridiculously long?
      I am a member of 5 years so a month ago was champing at the bit to part with 700 hard earned Squid as i was dreaming of watching some quality players grace the LR turf and signing some top class players.....1 Month on , no signings, upheaval and doom and gloom is back, i still cannot buy a season ticket for just under a month !, at the moment im re considering.

Im sure i will in the end but surely you strike when the iron is hot , look at Swansea they have sold their Season Tickets in a week and signed their first Marquee player in Graham.
      And if within the next month if we do actually sign some decent players and there is a stampede for season tkts you might not get one.They believe there is only going to be another 500 s/t's available on top of the current allocation and it will be a free for all as it is going to be an open lottery to all members.So all those people that got a membership for the last 3 or 4 games last season to guarentee a tkt has the same chance as somebody who has been going for years.There will be no loyalty for people who done home and away last season and the seasons before that.The club is becoming a joke, this also goes for away tkts next season,those who never go to away games but fancy a London derby or 2 next season but have a season tkt will have first priority over somebody who travels year after year.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        We are a joke club we all know it
        We are not a joke club - the current owners are!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
          We are not a joke club - the current owners are!
          I dont believe for one minute the owners tel the box office how to allocate the tkts,surely somebody in there has a brain !!

Comment

Working...
          X