ST Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deep Pan Dan View Post
    Had 4 season tickets last season, I can afford to renew but I wont give the board one more penny. It will be painfull next season not going as I have only missed a handfull of games in the last 20 years, but I feel we must make a stand.
    Blimey, of all the times to pick to decide you're making a stand, the very moment we've arrived back where we belong, and you admit yourself, you can afford to renew, sorry, but that's potty.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep Pan Dan View Post
      Had 4 season tickets last season, I can afford to renew but I wont give the board one more penny. It will be painfull next season not going as I have only missed a handfull of games in the last 20 years, but I feel we must make a stand.
      I applaud you mate. The only way to make the board see sense is for nobody to renew.Thats the only message that they will understand. The more people that cough up, the more this board will think that they can do anything they want. But lets face it thats not going to happen so we as a group should have no argument against them as for every season ticket brought its another 2 fingers up to the fans by the board.

Comment

i have heard that we haven't even broke 2000 yet.
        but lets not forget the thousands on the list waiting to take our place.

Comment

I've from the Box O that people are renewing and that it's hit the 5000 mark already
          R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
            I've from the Box O that people are renewing and that it's hit the 5000 mark already
            No way on earth have over half of last years season ticket holders renewed already.
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

all spin mate.

Comment

I'd estimate 3000 max sold.

Lot of unhappy punters out there.

Comment

I will renew but out of principle I will wait to the last minute ! By the way has anyone received Season ticket details through the post ?

Comment

If messageboards are representative of the fan base then I'd say renewals are around 10-15%

Comment

sod the "fans" waiting for new season tkts

WHAT ABOUT THE DIE HARDS, THE REGULARS, THE LOYAL FANS...why are we counted for nothing>????

seriously, (place swear word now) ...**ck the newbys
                      they'll go as soon as we're down, they are not the life blood of the club and THOSE I THE KNOW should tell their mates at the club!!

catering to the corporate is one thing, welcoming the newbys at the expense of die hards is another.
                      where WE THEY WHEN WE WERE 5HITe, 18 months ago or when we were in admin???

FOR COMPARISON NORWICH AND SWANSEA HAVE ALREADY SOLD THEIR SEASON TKT TOTALS.
                      we are probably at the 25% mark, at best. why?
                      prices, einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        where WE THEY WHEN WE WERE 5HITe,
                        Re-arrange these words to make a well-known phrase or saying

Comment

Working...
                        X