paul maclambert!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul maclambert!!!!

..jesus what a fhucking dullard.....most boring ##### ive ever heard and that includes ex mrsfactamondos dad who was into model railways and remote control model airplanes!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    ..jesus what a fhucking dullard.....most boring ##### ive ever heard and that includes ex mrsfactamondos dad who was into model railways and remote control model airplanes!!!

Comment

I agree - not the most inspirational person I've heard. Theres nothing wrong with Model railways though
      First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
      Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Bet if it wasn't for football, Lambert would be the bar room bore of the year in Glasgow, every year.

Comment

love our king warnock and his loud brash northern monkey rantings and passion...........imagine maclambert if megan fox stripped naked infront of him gagging foir it'''''oooh megan ye will catch cold cannie lass'.............
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            gotta put that dour scot in the bracket of Dave Jones, Paul Jewell and that utter ##### Megson

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              gotta put that dour scot in the bracket of Dave Jones, Paul Jewell and that utter ##### Megson
              my favourite scot was, is strachan
              to this day I still have no idea what
              he said, but he certainly was fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
              X