Action Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Required

I am a new poster to this board. An occasional lurker here but lifelong QPR supporter.

I haven't been keeping up-to-date with all the reaction here but I am deeply concerned by the events yesterday.

I am convinced that Amit & Ishan have been the best influence on QPR for a long long time. Yes it's great to be in the Premier League bearing in mind where we were a few years ago but we are here now and it is a pivotal moment for our future. We would not be here anyway without Amit & Ishan in my opinion.

I have no doubt that if this board dispute is not resolved and the Mittals do not take control of the club, then we will suffer badly as a result.

This was supposed to be the most exciting period in recent history but it has been soured by what's happening now. Ecclestone has been saying for a long time that he wanted out and when he gets the opportunity this is what happens.

I think action is required and it is required fast. We need to give a clear message to Briatore, Ecclestone and the Mittal family about what we as fans of the club want. Otherwise we are in danger of letting the Mittals drift away and us thinking what could have been.

Remember this is not just about money, but management style and the way the club is run. I really fear that we could see a weak squad, poor performances, low attendances and a return back to the Championship in a poorer state than we left it.

Let's not allow that to happen - now is the time to act. Now is the time to make your feelings know. Let's not look back and think what could have been.

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSS

Nothing's really happened yet.

Keep your powder dry for now, wait and see for at least a month.

Shennanigans in a boardroom, particularly QPR's boardroom, are ten a penny.

What is important is that the board of directors, to a man, have given their backing to Neil Warnock.

That'll do for me, for now.

Comment

Well Ishan's been sacked and Amit's resigned. Not good news imo. Warnock will not last long without sound and stable leadership above him I can assure you.

Comment

I am aware the futures probably not bright, nor orange.

But how did we gain success last season?

Warnock was the main man.

Why for example did we not spend millions on players last season? Would it not be the same whoever is in the board room?
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

here we go again!! by the way welcome paul very good first few posts and i totally agree with you!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

yes

yes as long as we have warnock we can win win win ,i just hope the newspapers dont de stableize his position at the club
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
              Well Ishan's been sacked and Amit's resigned. Not good news imo. Warnock will not last long without sound and stable leadership above him I can assure you.
              This is true, but a knee-jerk reaction right now, would be a mistake.

A spat amongst millionaires/billionaires 'aint getting my juices flowing, investment in the 1st team, that's what concerns me. The days are counting down until we kick-off in the game that marks QPR's return to the premier league.

Comment

i think all the shite this week might have done that already teddy! see that rhymes i might make a poet yet!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                X