Brian Rowe just on Talksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Rowe just on Talksport

Not happy, fair play says of the 24 ST's his family holds only 2 are renewing until BE & FB are gone!

good on him (he sounded ****ed off and very passionate)but Bernie and Flab dont care as they will still sell the ST's to people who can afford it and want to see prem football in London....dont think we can hurt them that way.
    Lets have another Flabio protest...the last one got some decent publicity and made our feelings known

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Not happy, fair play says of the 24 ST's his family holds only 2 are renewing until BE & FB are gone!
      Brian is someone I've at times disagreed with, albeit not that often. But have always had a shed load of respect for. He is also very very well connected in all aspects of the club.

If Brian is piping up publicly and loudly well....that says a lot...and indeed worries me somewhat

Comment

for brian rowe for brian rowe to

for brian rowe to return 22 season tickets he must be very upset,brian is a proper fan,and something must be really wrong with the club

perhaps the season ticket should be rather like car insurance where your ticket only goes up by 20 per cent if your loyal
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          good on him (he sounded ****ed off and very passionate)but Bernie and Flab dont care as they will still sell the ST's to people who can afford it and want to see prem football in London....dont think we can hurt them that way.
          Lets have another Flabio protest...the last one got some decent publicity and made our feelings known
          What I don't get about this 'Premiership and in London' arguement, and theory from the Oompa Lumpa is that there is such a demand for people in London to pay over the top prices. To get anywhere near a full house every week Fulham have had to charge low season ticket prices and near enough ##### themselves out for a few years advertising to anyone they can - japs on the tube, have a neutral section etc.

Comment

I don't know why everyone is going so mad about the ST prices, are they really that horrendous, £759 for gold is just under £40 per game (for a good seat) doesn't seem that bad for Prem football.

However what is a disgrace are the matchday prices, £52 for gold (or whatever it is) is certainly a disgrace.

Getting a season ticket is reasonable value for money in my opinion, matchday tickets are not!

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
              I don't know why everyone is going so mad about the ST prices, are they really that horrendous, £759 for gold is just under £40 per game (for a good seat) doesn't seem that bad for Prem football.

However what is a disgrace are the matchday prices, £52 for gold (or whatever it is) is certainly a disgrace.

Getting a season ticket is reasonable value for money in my opinion, matchday tickets are not!

Agree the ST prices are not the main issue here.
              THE worst thing of all - by a mile, is the £35 charge to "allow" season ticket holders (who've already paid £700!) to buy a ticket for a home or away game.

THAT is taking the p*ss. Pure greed.

And that's before we get to the matchday prices.

Comment

Agreed that is taking the biscuit, £35 to get an away season ticket and then the match day price on top!!! No thanks, I'll take my chances on getting tickets for the away games I want to go to I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Stilts View Post
                  Agree the ST prices are not the main issue here.
                  THE worst thing of all - by a mile, is the £35 charge to "allow" season ticket holders (who've already paid £700!) to buy a ticket for a home or away game.

THAT is taking the p*ss. Pure greed.

And that's before we get to the matchday prices.
                  I thought that was what I was reading but didn't believe it

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post

Are you for real

My ST has gone from £630 with an early bird discount to £1000.

My matchday experience last season cost me £27.40 which was accaeptable to now £52.63. That represents a price increase of 92% per match for me. If you think that is VFM then god help us.

Comment

ST's are a side issue for me, its the dark dark shadow of that orange idiot thats my big worry.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                      X