Why Can't I Support A Proper Club....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Can't I Support A Proper Club....

Been a Rangers fan for 32 years as have my family for generations before me, and for the first time ever I genuinely wish I supported another side.

Having been on a massive high since the Leeds game I have come down to earth with a massive bump now that Briatore has taken over again.

£47 a game, £700 plus season tickets, we are a total laughing stock - pay out all this extra money for a team that will be managerless, spiritless and player less by October. Warnock will probably not survive pre-season (his fate will be sealed and he will walk as soon as Briatore enforces an unknown, or has been signing from Italy).

A foreign manager will come in and the spirit that won us promotion, (Derry, Hill, Kenny, Warnock will be gone. Relegated by Christmas.

Sorry for such a negative post on what should be an amazing pre-season - but these lot will without doubt ruin what had started to become a fantastic era for our club.

Such a shame.
    :drunk:

Its was Bernie and Flavios money that got us back to the Prem!! some people really need to man up and get a grip.

Comment

A proper premier league club?
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
        Its was Bernie and Flavios money that got us back to the Prem!! some people really need to man up and get a grip.

Can you put the figures up please. They have done some things yes, but they have not cleared our debt or spent massive money on players.

Prices have effectively doubled twice. They can make a fortune out of a single season in the Prem (80 million+) if they chose and still walk away with a massive pay day.

You do not know what they are going to do yet.

Telling someone to "man-up" is pathetic. We have every right to be angry right now.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          Can you put the figures up please. They have done some things yes, but they have not cleared our debt or spent massive money on players.

Prices have effectively doubled twice. They can make a fortune out of a single season in the Prem (80 million+) if they chose and still walk away with a massive pay day.

You do not know what they are going to do yet.

Telling someone to "man-up" is pathetic. We have every right to be angry right now.
          And you don't know either! Maybe people are getting fed up of hearing about the same old crap in a different thread! Come on silver, "why can't I support a proper club" what a w*nk thread. No1s happy with whats going, have to get o with it!
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            And you don't know either! Maybe people are getting fed up of hearing about the same old crap in a different thread! Come on silver, "why can't I support a proper club" what a w*nk thread. No1s happy with whats going, have to get o with it!
            We're a shambles and you know it....think back to Magilton incident with Buz, Harford, Paul Hart, Sousa, Briatore calling the subs at half time from his yacht. Sackings after 3 bad results....Ahhh "just get on with it.....'

Wouldn't be a messageboard if everyone said 'Just get on with it....' Could say that to every posting on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              A proper premier league club?
              Proper? How many Proper PL clubs have their MD and Chairman leave 2 weeks after they have helped secure Promotion because an egotistical Orange faced bloke now fancy his picture in the NOTW again??

Comment

We are not the only shambles. Plenty of others as bad if not worse. Chelsea for example. Now there is a shambles....

Agree though it's embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                  We are not the only shambles. Plenty of others as bad if not worse. Chelsea for example. Now there is a shambles....

Agree though it's embarassing.
                  2nd in the PL, won the double last year and numerous CL semis and a final.....give me that shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                    2nd in the PL, won the double last year and numerous CL semis and a final.....give me that shambles.
                    They may win lots but life is not ALL about winning. You need to win with a little class at least. Dumping your manager a year after winning the double and just coz he didnt win you the CL is a shambles in my opinion. No class chelsea..never had...never will. shambles.

Comment

We are an embarrassment. After one of the greatest highs in my 35 years of support I'm fearful of the future. We didn't get long to bask in our glory! Neil Warnock has given us back our pride and it would be an utter disgrace if he's not given the chance to lead us in the Prem.

Comment

Working...
                      X