Where are you now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you now?

Hope all you posters who was slagging fans off for bitching about the cost off the new season tickets etc are happy. Enjoy the empty stadium you might get to share bernies blanket you mugs.

it IS a nice blanket though.

Calm down fella, blooming heck now is not the time for bickering amongst ourselves now is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
      Hope all you posters who was slagging fans off for bitching about the cost off the new season tickets etc are happy. Enjoy the empty stadium you might get to share bernies blanket you mugs.
      not needed

Comment

tad harsh old bean!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sorry chaps just a little angry. Trying to defend our displeasure with the ticket increase and on top of that our chance of half a succesful tenure in the prem seems to have dissapeared and i haven't a cat to kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
            Sorry chaps just a little angry. Trying to defend our displeasure with the ticket increase and on top of that our chance of half a succesful tenure in the prem seems to have dissapeared and i haven't a cat to kick.
            did you kill the old one?

no probs geezer...i think we're all well and truly ****ed off mate!!!

Comment

kick the neighsbour one then old chap!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                kick the neighsbour one then old chap!
                Why take it out on a defenseless animal, if you have the bottle go and kick Bernie or Flavio.

Comment

Working...
                X