Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumours (Do not read if they annoy you - OPEN AN HOUR A DAY ONLY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you

you know what scarlet i think you have enlarged his knob
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      you know what scarlet i think you have enlarged his knob
      They seek him here.................

Comment

• He won't be fitting through the door then. And, dave, this other dave which you call fake, has over 7,000 posts on the oatcake. He signed up on there before you signed up on here. My suspicion, and everyone's, is that your pretending to be ITK, yet you aren't. Your filling not only Stoke, but these good QPR fans with false knowledge. I don't think your argument will win. Your either

A. An impersonator of the Stoke's Davesviews
        B. The same guy pretending to be in the know about both the clubs
        C. A ****** (I vote here)

Good day to you sir

Now go make some more transfer rumours and make me laugh

Comment

• and brilliant

and brilliant dabves veiws as you now come in with yet another identity this time its stokielad,and still we may now be looking at a 50 000 hit thread only weare12 acrually sussed this out in the very infancy of the thread,because he said that there was a bloke who posted on the stoke city message board
          who called himself daves veiws so well done weare12 but could this thread eventually hit 100 000 posts who knows guys its all up to scarlet piomple while he can pump this up with his sense of humour it could all be good

More...

Comment

• "and brilliant dabves veiws as you now come in with yet another identity this time its stokielad"

Calling me davesviews then. I am not davesviews rest assured. He also posts on another forum http://www.football-rumours.co.uk according to some of the fellow stokies.

I don't have the time (neither would i put in the effort as well) to make 7,000 posts of crap.

He's been doing this since 2005, i wasn't even registered on the oatcake then, (because I did not know about it). I lost interest after the Rivals forum was taken down. I just go on the new signings thread to check what is said.

Comment

• Taken notice of ted, he likes his little jest....when sober.....

Comment

• Why is this thread still going?

Comment

• there you are daves veiws has amazingly missed this second graham bid,now im amazed usually daves veiws has always got it ..................###xx

we are 8000 hits under a fifty ,come on scarlet we care going to lose the euthoric hit of hitting a bigun

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by tetters View Post

Why is this thread still going?
                    because ted apparently wants to break some sort of record...

Comment

• I think Dave's got the message now.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

• You would have thought so..........

Comment

• Still, it's the most viewed thread by about 6,000. Oddly entertaining.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

• well

well a superbe bit of comedy from scarlet has made this thread so fabulous

More...

Comment

• A lot contributed ted not least of all Davesviews.

Comment

• yes

yes scarlet but i wished you did more comedy stuff,if the posters on here saw you do your comedy routine on the qprorg,they would realise that you have a very unique gift,you have the ability to make a load of rubbish into a classic , so well done my old **** sparra

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X