Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumours (Do not read if they annoy you - OPEN AN HOUR A DAY ONLY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    and im sure a lot of posters could say the same about you.
    bloody idiot.
    Easy now, don't waste your time pissing in the wind
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Hello guys. Im a Stoke fan (or as you say, Sjoke) haha. I was in our new signings thread on our message board. Honestly, how 'our' supposed davesviews replies on our forums is exactly like on here. It makes me laugh to think that us Stoke fans actually believed such a troll like him. The one thing he got right was Jermaine Pennant, he probably read it in the paper. Can't believe he is trolling you guys as well. I found out he's on here through a user on the OatcakeFanzine message board. I think i may report him to a mod on our message board. Then again, it is funny, he's actually making me laugh.

Your replies to him are bloody hilarious. The fact he says he is ITK also makes me stream tears of laughter at this troll who actually convinced people he's ITK. People actually thought he worked for our local paper lol. Guys, do not take the bate, he's told us stokies that we are close to deals as well. But they keep getting pushed back by him by him saying 'too greedy wages', or 'talks halted'.

Anyway, im looking forward to a day out to you guys. Your a great away day. Good atmosphere. Just think your bloody ticket prices are a bit extortionate.

Have a good day guys.

Comment

• What, you means Davesviews is not for real?
        Next things you gonna tell us is Santa is dead?
        I say ban this troblemaker now and hope Davesviews does
        not take offence and abandon us to a life of misery without him.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• I understand that Dave is negotiating a deal to become the next Fulham manager. Apparently, the only stumbling block is that he went on holiday last week and didn't realise it.

Comment

• Santa is dead. The baby cousin's going to have a shock present this christmas ;). But, he seems to say on here that you are interested in targets we are also interested in. Yes, two clubs may be interested in the same player, happens every transfer window. But when every post on the oatcake about the signings is like the same on this message board, it's annoying. We don't know who's signing until the signing happens. Dave has 7,000 odd posts on the oatcake. 7,000 posts of lies sadly. Why keep up an act when it's all lies. Suppose he gets his jollies out of it.

Comment

• With 35,000 views I think he is more popular than people give him credit for
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Trying to think up insults for him without getting banned is a trifle trying.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

• More views on here than on our board. Haha. It's rather funny to feed the troll. Some of the reactions from him are priceless. "There's not agreeing with what im saying then there's just being nasty". Yet the fact is that he will get replies (not nice one's either) because of the fact he is feeding us with pointless news. Still, like reading what he has to say, for the laughs. But, the best we can do is ignore him. Simple as really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                    Trying to think up insults for him without getting banned is a trifle trying.
                    It was rather hilarious seeing your replies to him. A simple
                    That made my day.

Comment

• If we can emulate what your club has achieved in the prem, we would be well happy, good luck for next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                        If we can emulate what your club has achieved in the prem, we would be well happy, good luck for next season.
                        Cheers for that mate. I am proud of what we've done in the prem. We've beaten everyone apart from Man United and Chelsea in the prem. Personally, i believe you'll stay up for many seasons to come. You've got a big financial backing which helps. Many of our stokies on our message board complain about you but im probably one of a small minority who think you are a decent club.

I wish good luck in the prem for you guys and look forward to playing you

Comment

• Davesviews now has more viewings than the average channel five show!!! He must be incredibley impressed with himself now, perhaps we have enlarged his knob as well as ego seeing everyone on here!!

Comment

• Funny thing is, our owners are rich but for what we have achieved they spent very little, just about 4 mill last season.

In fact they have spent more on doing the little part of the stadium up where they sit than on transfers.........

Its mainly been down to Warnock doing a brilliant job.

And a few very good loans.

Comment

• They seek him here.................

Comment

• Half my farking posts have been on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X