Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumours (Do not read if they annoy you - OPEN AN HOUR A DAY ONLY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    Cheers. Glad you're around for some decent inside knowledge, after what we went through with the Danny Graham episode. Cheers dave

Comment

• decent inside knowledge
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

• Originally posted by davesviews View Post
        Should be at the ground next week.
        Obviously we understand things can change in football though...how many in before preseason training starts Dave???

Comment

• Where would we be without Davesview?

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Obviously we understand things can change in football though...how many in before preseason training starts Dave???

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
              Peterg if you refer to my earlier post this is precisely why this thread won't die, 2 or 3 tools responding to this drivel
              Pipe down sonny jim...theres a good lad.

Comment

• A couple of players will have the weekend to think things over,i will know more on monday.
                Last edited by davesviews; 11-06-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• I'm obviously very interested in all the signings Dave, but you probably know more than you're saying about the takeover.
                  I know it's hush hush mate, but can you say anything or give us an idea of where we stand. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• dave is there a chance we will make a loan signing next week?

Comment

A couple of players will have the weekend to think things over,i will know more on monday.
                      Cheers Dave, i will be glued to this website on monday eagerly awaiting any updates

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                        Peterg if you refer to my earlier post this is precisely why this thread won't die, 2 or 3 tools responding to this drivel
                        Very close to some infractamondos there jimbo, careful mate, looking out for ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          I'm obviously very interested in all the signings Dave, but you probably know more than you're saying about the takeover.
                          I know it's hush hush mate, but can you say anything or give us an idea of where we stand. Thanks in advance.
                          The club might be took over, lots of people have been in and out of the ground having a look around, thats all I can tell you.

Comment

• Yes Dave...so pleased you're back. I was worried we'd never know anything again until it actually happened.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

The club might be took over, lots of people have been in and out of the ground having a look around, thats all I can tell you.
                              Rangers still charging for those stadium tours?
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                                Cheers Dave, i will be glued to this website on monday eagerly awaiting any updates
                                Wont it be better on here? I will come on next week as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X