Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumours (Do not read if they annoy you - OPEN AN HOUR A DAY ONLY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dave, long time reader - first time poster.
    I'm a big fan of your work. Ever since the Roberto Baggio scoop. Heady days.

I was wondering, is there any chance of us signing a defender or midfielder from a club south of Coventry, in the next year or so?
    Or a forward?

Or maybe maybe someone in any of those positions, but from further north?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Dave, i can get you as many bottles as you need, to bottle all that bullsh*te.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

• When things happen you will see it on this thread first.

Comment

• weare12

weare 12 well lets wee if he can predict any players xcomming into qpr,he may not be a qpr fan for all we know but he may know some good rumours
          lets give him a chance to see if anythink develops
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Got to go now,sorry if my posts have upset some people,see you soon.

Comment

• Bye dave.......be carefull out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stilts View Post
                Hi Dave, long time reader - first time poster.
                I'm a big fan of your work. Ever since the Roberto Baggio scoop. Heady days.

I was wondering, is there any chance of us signing a defender or midfielder from a club south of Coventry, in the next year or so?
                Or a forward?

Or maybe maybe someone in any of those positions, but from further north?

Thanks in advance.
                Thanks for your comments, It is possible this year.

Comment

• Why do you keep posting when you must realise at this stage we all know you are just taking the **** and you are also pretending to be two other posters,joke over ,now please go away

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    dave do you know if qpr have looked at the bristol city wizzkid maynard
                    They are very interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      weare 12 well lets wee if he can predict any players xcomming into qpr,he may not be a qpr fan for all we know but he may know some good rumours
                      lets give him a chance to see if anythink develops

Fark me Ted, he's already had 200 pages to do that.

Comment

• See you later.

Comment

• Not if we see you first......honey bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by davesviews View Post
                            Thanks for your comments, It is possible this year.
                            Thanks.

So nobody actually from Coventry then?
                            Interesting.

Comment

• There's some people on this thread that really need to take a look at themselves. I've no problem with good humoured debate but some of the abuse posted on here is bang out of order. Unfortunately it has completely ruined this thread. The attitude of some is that because they don't like what is said they completely ride rough shod over everyone elses views and enjoyment to hammer home their point of view. In short its just a form of bullying and is all too prevalent in society.

I dunna care if Dave is the real deal or not the bloke doesn't deserve the level of abuse he gets and when admin warn people we have "the hurt, oh I'm not entitled to an opinion line" I wish they would bugger off and bother someone else. It's a shame because this board used to be a great place to talk and banter about all things footie, but some knobs on here think their opinion should be gospel when all they are is attention seeking pillocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by rangers2011 View Post
                                There's some people on this thread that really need to take a look at themselves. I've no problem with good humoured debate but some of the abuse posted on here is bang out of order. Unfortunately it has completely ruined this thread. The attitude of some is that because they don't like what is said they completely ride rough shod over everyone elses views and enjoyment to hammer home their point of view. In short its just a form of bullying and is all too prevalent in society.

I dunna care if Dave is the real deal or not the bloke doesn't deserve the level of abuse he gets and when admin warn people we have "the hurt, oh I'm not entitled to an opinion line" I wish they would bugger off and bother someone else. It's a shame because this board used to be a great place to talk and banter about all things footie, but some knobs on here think their opinion should be gospel when all they are is attention seeking pillocks.

You already said goodbye DAVE.

Comment

Working...
                                X