Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumours (Do not read if they annoy you - OPEN AN HOUR A DAY ONLY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Sorry, I've got to go. I'll let you know if I hear more in the morning. Sources are telling me that we are talking to more than one player, but all with the same agent. Good night.
    Do you believe in what I say? If you dont, clearly dont read this thread, Something wrong with you?

Comment

• Sources are telling me were tracking Kaka...

Hearing the same Dave? Maybe stick to reporting on stoke eh?
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Got to go now,everything is going well,cheer up.

Comment

• So what is the latest dave
          R's

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            sources are telling me were tracking kaka...

Hearing the same dave? Maybe stick to reporting on stoke eh?
            I dont report on Stoke!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by davesviews View Post
              Do you believe in what I say? If you dont, clearly dont read this thread, Something wrong with you?
              Excuse me, David. I'm ITK, just like you. I'm just passing on information like yourself. If you don't believe me, then ignore me. It's simple, really.

Anyway, I really do have to go. Things change in football, but I'll keep those of you who care informed. I'm sure I'll know more tomorrow. WATRBs will be the 1st to know. Much earlier than the offy site.

Definitely looking towards some players in the championship, and a couple in the Prem. Also a couple of unattached players. We need to speak to the clubs they don't play for to see if it's ok to bid for them.

Sweet dreams, posters x
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                So what is the latest dave
                Got to go now sorry, Should be able to tell you loads tomorrow.

Comment

• Also, we're meeting Dave Jones tomorrow to see if he'll accept a bid for Tom Soares and Tamas Priskin.

Comment

• Have to say amazed people still listen to this guy. Anyhow it is mildly amusing! Keep going Davey, keep going.
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

• No not Thomas priskin
                      R's

Comment

• Oh, and we are going back to Chelsea to enquire about Scott Sinclair. Mourinho is on holiday, so we need to wait to see what his thoughts are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          Excuse me, David. I'm ITK, just like you. I'm just passing on information like yourself. If you don't believe me, then ignore me. It's simple, really.

Anyway, I really do have to go. Things change in football, but I'll keep those of you who care informed. I'm sure I'll know more tomorrow. WATRBs will be the 1st to know. Much earlier than the offy site.

Definitely looking towards some players in the championship, and a couple in the Prem. Also a couple of unattached players. We need to speak to the clubs they don't play for to see if it's ok to bid for them.

Sweet dreams, posters x
                          attetion seeker, why is it so hard for you not to read this thread?

Comment

• Anyone with genuine information, please feel free to PM me with it.
                            I won't post it, or tell anyone, but there is so much and I don't know what's real and what's not.
                            That way my little brain won't worry about who is right or wrong...
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

• Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              Anyone with genuine information, please feel free to PM me with it.
                              I won't post it, or tell anyone, but there is so much and I don't know what's real and what's not.
                              That way my little brain won't worry about who is right or wrong...
                              davesviews is right mate, ignoring the idiots, dave is the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportsman50 View Post
                                davesviews is right mate, ignoring the idiots, dave is the man!
                                am afraid he is a joke, and you need to cut out the idiots comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X