No announcement yet.

Man City are having their parade.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should have had a parade and the board should hang there heads in shame! Very poor!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
      W12 i think you're bit harsh there mate, i think those have good reason to grumble, watford was an amazing day, but we still didn't know for sure!! Leeds was amazing one of the best days of my life like many other rs fans but after the emotion of the week, was hard to take it all in.

I wouldnt have been able to go to the parade as you know i maxed it to the limit and Tara is just about talking to me (joke) but i feel for those that missed out, 28 years without a trophy and 15 years all of that stuff!! blah blah

we can discuss it all day and night!!!!
      I can see why fans are annoyed but constantly dragging it up is just getting boring. Its just an excuse for a **** up lets be fair, we had plenty off those this season. The Watford result was celebrated like we won the league no one at that very moment in time was worried about the FA Hearing, Watford town centre was choatic and the White Horse where I was, was rocking. Then there was also the POTY which was a massive party as well, what I am saying is those saying we have not had an opportunity to celebrate properly are talking ******.

Comment

Parade, or no parade?

Comment

Working...
        X