Man City are having their parade.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City are having their parade.....

totally gutted the club couldn't bother to arrange one for us.

Hasn't cost the club that much.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Don't think Man City had a points deduction & possible demotion hanging over them for the last 2 months...

Let it go mate.... Let it go..

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Don't think Man City had a points deduction & possible demotion hanging over them for the last 2 months...

Let it go mate.... Let it go..
      The club had been been speaking to the council and police for weeks before the end of the season.

They could have planned 2 options.

Plan A- all goes well (which it did)

Plan B- it all went #### up which it didn't

The club just made a massive balls up on this.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You are right mate 100% I just think we should all be so relieved & delighted we are back in the big time nothing else should matter.

Can't disagree with you pal that the club has took the p!ss a bit over this but I don't want any of us going into the summer with gripes when we should all be waking up with boners everyday when we look at the Premiership table for next year.

We will always be there the owners won't so it always hurts that little bit more.

Comment

It didn't happen.

Move on for ****s sake.

Comment

Could of maybe done something at LR?.

Open day type of thing with the players out on the pitch with the trophy.

Comment

oh please turn it in already...
              its not going to happen, its a shame it didnt. its boring now.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                You are right mate 100% I just think we should all be so relieved & delighted we are back in the big time nothing else should matter.

Can't disagree with you pal that the club has took the p!ss a bit over this but I don't want any of us going into the summer with gripes when we should all be waking up with boners everyday when we look at the Premiership table for next year. We will always be there the owners won't so it always hurts that little bit more.

Comment

I can't say I was bothered about a parade - I never went to the last one. My girlfriend took me on a surprise trip to Lille at the weekend for my b/day. They won the League & Saturday night was akin to the Bush after the Leeds game.

She's no football lover & felt a bit intimidated by it all the later the night wore on. However, we saw the parade the on Sunday & she actually enjoyed it. She did ask why I couldn't have celebrated like that a couple of weeks back.

Apparently 20,000 people came out for the Lille parade although I thought the noise would have been greater if there was that amount of people out.

I can see the merit of a parade as its something all ages can take part in. Personally, still not bothered - post-Leeds was my celebration & did I celebrate.

Comment

As much fun as another **** up would have been with the parade, don't think anything would have beaten Uxbridge Road after the Leeds game.

It's s.hit we never got one, but let's move on now.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

You're a decent poster Hammersmith but you're really starting to sound like a broken record.

You celebrated no doubt against Hull even though it was an anti-climax, Watford and Leeds you would have went mental. You witnessed us lift the trophy which in part was ruined by a few selfish pr1cks on the pitch but you witnessed all this and no doubt had a big drink every time.

Why allow yourself to get so wound up about it, just move on it really isn't that important.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

you'd probably oversleep and miss it if there was one anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                          It didn't happen.

Move on for ****s sake.

Here here

Build a bridge and Get over it....

Comment

I'm loooking fwd to HammersmithR's, 'Even AFC Wimbledon are having a parade' thread

Comment

W12 i think you're bit harsh there mate, i think those have good reason to grumble, watford was an amazing day, but we still didn't know for sure!! Leeds was amazing one of the best days of my life like many other rs fans but after the emotion of the week, was hard to take it all in.

I wouldnt have been able to go to the parade as you know i maxed it to the limit and Tara is just about talking to me (joke) but i feel for those that missed out, 28 years without a trophy and 15 years all of that stuff!! blah blah

we can discuss it all day and night!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X