13 05 and its off to the green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 05 and its off to the green

theres a rumour that our beautifull princess swaners is turning up so its only right and proper that i attend at the front of my magnificent troops all wearing our black schott jackets we will look magnificent,factomondo may not attend today, hes hit half a crate of fosters so driving is impossible but

LOVE YOU FACTO,LOVE YOU BABY ILL TAKE A VIDEO OF THE FESTIVITIES WHICH WILL INCLUDE THE JEFFRO DRINKING CONTEST,

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
    COME ON YOU RS
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I have a blue Schott jacket.

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrrr...I'm not going Ted!
      Sitting here waiting for the quiche to be cooked for lunch!
      Then planting shrubs before they die!
      Then watching Ollie, hoping Blackpool don't die!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Ted you will be leading Northolts finest all in black shot jackets, and brentfords lot will turn up in naf naf jackets.
        Let the drinking games commence, a keg of speckled hen to the winner . Love you all

Comment

Can I get in with my Mr Spliffy coat on?

Comment

Thinking of buying a green BM for this winter,Back to my teenage skin days from the early 80's.Might get some red DM's as well.

Midlife crisis lol.

Comment

you

you see what happens if princess swanners had appeared there would have been ten thousand fans all saying

WE LOVE HER..........................................but no ................she didnt come to the doo....................no jeffro...............
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X