Pre-Season Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    No way Fulham as will be opposition next season.

Leicester get Real Madrid,we get Bodmin Town.

Nice one Rangers.
    Wernt we saying all this last pre-season?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Friday 15th July 2011 (7:15 pm) Harrow

Wed July 20 - Plymouth (A)
      Fri July 22 - Bodmin Town (A)

Fri 22 - Truro City (A) (Reserves Play)

trying to get a big name at home week before by all accounts and going to Italy week after or before the above friendlies
      boring
      the first team might as well play their own reserves
      I've never even heard of Bodmin Town, you sure you didn't mean Badminton, Pete? Harrow and plymouth, yeah that will be great preparation for Arsenal and Chelsea.

Comment

Buffalo why are you whinging this is only part of the schedule lots more to be released yet, arsenal play the likes of Barnet!

Comment

From the Bodmin Town FC site:............

BODMIN TOWN FC ARE THE ONLY CORNISH SIDE THAT WILL BE HOSTING QPR's FULL FIRST TEAM WHEN THEY TOUR THE SOUTH WEST IN JULY

QPR are bringing their FULL 1st TEAM SQUAD to Priory Park on Friday July 22nd 2011. The match will kick off at 7.15pm

More details to follow in due course

.................................................. ............................................

The Plymouth site says the fixture is pencilled in for the 20th of June - no other details.

Hopefully I'll be able to get down there with my boys, anyone know of any decent camp sites near Bodmin ?

Comment

the boys come back from a well deserved rest and some of you want them to face Barcelona for the first game, its all about dusting themselves off and gelling in new players, fantastic opportunity to meet the guvnor and the players, very informal and a great little bar
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If we are going to Italy, hope play Inter Milan, AC Milan, Napoli, Roma or even Juventus.
              Last edited by Yousef; 22-05-2011, 08:03 AM.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yousef - think it will be similar to last year!

Any chance you coming over for some games!

Comment

I seem to remember we had a good season after last year's friendlies...

Comment

Italy? Flavio still at it then? I was hoping to read about an India pre-season tour.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      No way Fulham as will be opposition next season.

Leicester get Real Madrid,we get Bodmin Town.

Nice one Rangers.
                      We will play big teams quite often next season. I am happy to trust Warnock here, as it didn't serve us too badly last year did it?

Comment

We've had Fulham at home pre-season before.
                        They broke Simon Walton's leg.
                        We (Zesh) did Lee Cook's knee -- our fault all round that he is no longer the player he is.

Not a big club.
                        Shame it couldn't have been part of the deal for Barcelona training on our pitch -- to have a pre-season at home against them.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

who gives a flying about friendles....waste of supporters time/money imho.....rather do some gardening or clean the pool than watch that drivel!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Happy with this. Tonking teams before this season started instilled confidence & a winning mentality I'd rather that than the so called 'glamour' ties & see us get whipped.

Comment

Sounds good for me - Sister lives in Plymouth so she will be getting a visit & already booked a week in Rome the week after (Misses not to impressed thou) !!
                              Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                                Happy with this. Tonking teams before this season started instilled confidence & a winning mentality I'd rather that than the so called 'glamour' ties & see us get whipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X