Pre-Season Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
    No, it's cause your an absolute blubbering tool.

Was that gave up the enforced #### kissing and it became voluntary?
    "blubbering tool"
    no, computer sez...
    noooo..

try something stronger, put some effort to it, get stuck in!

Comment

Waterbuffalo, you're just a wind up. I don't even know why I'm giving you the time if day by replying, but you're best off ignored as you spout rubbish most of the time. It's just an annoying noise coming from you.

I certainly won't go the route of telling you I'm gonna spark you as being Malaysian, no doubt you're built like an aids victim. Just give it a wipe and have a day off, lad.

Try thinking before you post. Too many like you on here.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Waterbuffalo, you're just a wind up. I don't even know why I'm giving you the time if day by replying, but you're best off ignored as you spout rubbish most of the time. It's just an annoying noise coming from you.

I certainly won't go the route of telling you I'm gonna spark you as being Malaysian, no doubt you're built like an aids victim. Just give it a wipe and have a day off, lad.

I used to open the bowling and hit fat english expats in the face, please, I played for 16 years, built like an aids victim? Save your stereotypes for the retards. My point is who are you lot telling posters new and foreign to shut up? you guys are full of crap too, but you have the right to spout off your crap, I'm not arrogant enough to think I know it all. Look in the mirror.

Comment

Quite a strong statement mate and 1 that I feel is far off the mark.

Ha9 has gone and I am struggling to think of 1?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And Benny Boy, you also joined WATRB's same time as I did. So you can't can't even pull the ' I've been here longer than you stuff on me. Sorry if I had to work and provide for my family so I couldn't be here listening to your words of wisdom.

Comment

Awww, isn't it sweet, the Posse's all here. God forbid any of you lot take me on one on one, it seems like you always need reinforcements. Typical.

Comment

'I used to open the bowling and hit fat English expats in the face'

Brilliant. Is that from an Asian version of football factory? The Soccer snide factory workers. Great line. By the way...not an ounce of fat on me, treacle. How's that for stereotyping?

I'll give you one thing. For a foreigner, you've got a decent vocabulary. Shame you still struggle to make sense with it, though.

Anyway...must dash.

Comment

Thank you, I learnt it (vocabulary) from your Queen. Just like my grandparents.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                    And Benny Boy, you also joined WATRB's same time as I did. So you can't can't even pull the ' I've been here longer than you stuff on me. Sorry if I had to work and provide for my family so I couldn't be here listening to your words of wisdom.
                    I'm gutted. That's the exact line I was gonna use next. Claiming fame by being on a message board the longest. You've got me there mate.

Comment

I'm gutted. That's the exact line I was gonna use next. Claiming fame by being on a message board the longest. You've got me there mate.
                      yeah keep your bullying for the newbies.

Comment

Bullying. Love it.

Well I'm playing into your hands here, which is what I wanted to avoid. I just wanted to educate you as to why people give you stick. Same old nonsense all the time.

Anyway, shouldn't you get back to making fake Nike trainers?

Much love x

Comment

Comment

Stop bullying Benny and lets get Jeffro to organise a fight between Buffalo and Scott Jones, fly weight
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Buffalo

Is it true you still have a well used blow up doll called Christine for sale?

Comment

It's not people bullying the foreigners, it's just people letting you know that you're a throbber. That Yousef doesn't get any ****, it's because he's not offering people out from thousands of miles away. Mind, it's amusing to see stan's called your bluff and said he's going to Malaysia like you keep on telling him, and you've now reverted to near enough hiding behind old bill. You sound like you should be following Fulham from thousands of miles away, sort of stunt they play.

Comment

Working...
                                X