QPR video - fan's eye view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR video - fan's eye view

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Olly Sindle directed and edited this. It's AWESOME.

Fantastic

Comment

Very good but just one criticism, why did the guy doing the video have to keep videoing himself so much, it became a fan's eye view of him enjoying himself at QPR's promotion party.
      The rest was brilliant though, great vid.

The 'Hitchcock style' would have been better with just a cameo appearance.

And that arm?
      Last edited by 80sCasual; 20-05-2011, 02:36 PM.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Very good but just one criticism, why did the guy doing the video have to keep videoing himself so much, it became a fan's eye view of him enjoying himself at QPR's promotion party.
        The rest was brilliant though, great vid.
        I don't know. Ask him the question on YouTube. I'm sure he would have thought about it long and hard through the best moment of his life. I think it's great - makes it special.

Comment

Any chance he could video the 'Non Event' that might or might not be happening this Sunday at The Green?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Any chance he could video the 'Non Event' that might or might not be happening this Sunday at The Green?
            Or a 'normal' Saturday night in the White Horse...

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
              I don't know. Ask him the question on YouTube. I'm sure he would have thought about it long and hard through the best moment of his life. I think it's great - makes it special.
              I didn't say it wasn't great, just merely pointing something out. Sorry if it spoiled your day Sir Alex.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

good to see things like this
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Good job by the lad, I like it.

Comment

Loved it. Well done that man and he has taken the 'home video' to a new level. 80s Casual - I think first and foremost the chap has made this for his own souvenir so probably quite likes the fact that he is in it a lot

Comment

Class
                      TaarabT Abdel

Comment

that was excellent, not sure about the champagne / cum shot at the end lol!!

Comment

The dogs b@@locks ,wish i could watch my day ,with me brothers ,cousins, friends , got the memories ,but be nice to watch it when ever you want , well done that man
                          LONDON BY BIRTH W12 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Comment

Working...
                          X