Championship 2010-2011 shirt now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robloft View Post
    Why should it say anything, just qpr champions, who cares what message board created it, no need to advertise!
    thanks rob

it doesnt matter that it has report on it

and im letting every one know its been posted on the mb that i use any others that are around it hasnt been posted on coz i dont have an account

these topps for the bigger boned people like myself xxl will be available next week

:drunk:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Alright Nutta, thanks for posting this. I personally think the t-shirt is quality, my favourite QPR badge. I will be ordering one

In regard to the attention seeking no mark that is Weareqpr12, pay no attention, his credence is lower than a snakes belly
      How's the great Feltham?
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        Alright Nutta, thanks for posting this. I personally think the t-shirt is quality, my favourite QPR badge. I will be ordering one

In regard to the attention seeking no mark that is Weareqpr12, pay no attention, his credence is lower than a snakes belly
        How's the great Feltham?
        sweet as mate only 3 stabbings since the last time we spoke fella!!!

just started to reolise how many people are around this area, was p'd out of my face with spankir on promotion day and many other watrb regulars :drunk:

hows things with the merry? oh if you want xxl there available next week just sold out i had 4 of them

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Well i really like the tee-shirt , i really like the report message board and i really like east-paddock nutter for those reasons im in! ill be buying one shortly!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

ill be wearing mine sunday

Comment

I like the design but it could have done without the cannibis reference and the message board address. If it wasnt for those 2 things i would have bought one.

Comment

It's not cannabis it's stands hemp tshirt co

Comment

well nutter you tried your best but trying to promote anything to do with reports site on here is gonna be meet with a fair few negative responses! i think its to do with his stance on g.p and a long running feud between him and a few posters on here! one day my brothers we shall all live in harmony! or not!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Connoll I have nothing against Report or his views regarding GP.

I think what most people have an issue with, is when a clear 'simpleton' Merryploughboy comes onto this site talking utter tosh.

I actually think Terryball and w12 offer something to this site, although the latter thought we would be doomed after selling Damion Stewart ...but I can ignore that total lack of footballing knowledge.

Merryboy just constantly digs GP and his post are far to predictable.

If merry run this message board he would want us to have the same views and type with the same make of pc.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

This thread I remind you is about Qpr champions shirts for sale made by "Qpr fans" for "Qpr fans" and not the w12 thread

Comment

Like others have said, it'd be alright if wasn't for the qprreport bit :/
                        On Julio Cesar...
                        Originally posted by Franky Boy
                        laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Connoll I have nothing against Report or his views regarding GP.

I think what most people have an issue with, is when a clear 'simpleton' Merryploughboy comes onto this site talking utter tosh.

I actually think Terryball and w12 offer something to this site, although the latter thought we would be doomed after selling Damion Stewart ...but I can ignore that total lack of footballing knowledge.

Merryboy just constantly digs GP and his post are far to predictable.

If merry run this message board he would want us to have the same views and type with the same make of pc.
                          This "simpleton" didn't have to refund his season ticket through poor gambling habits
                          Any tips the Paul Merson of WATRB??
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

All sold out in 4 days.

More on order, get them while you can.......
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The refund plum ain't even worth mentioning now big dawg
                              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                                well nutter you tried your best but trying to promote anything to do with reports site on here is gonna be meet with a fair few negative responses! i think its to do with his stance on g.p and a long running feud between him and a few posters on here! one day my brothers we shall all live in harmony! or not!
                                maybe one day

Comment

Working...
                                X