Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in boot of car, need to get it up somewhere

Comment

I've managed to get three. My parents have a house in Cyprus so I'll be taking two to go up in bars out their; one in the Sports Bar on the Dhekelia Road, Oroklini, one for Linekers Bar in Ayia Napa and the other one I'm probably going to get framed with my signed shirt from this season.

Comment

Hanging from my curtain rail in my bedroom
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

In the spare room on the wall above the bed my Grandaughter sleeps in (even though her mum doesn't find it funny) tough it's my spare room and like i said to her it's not supposed to be funny it's serious stuff.
          I want one now that says Barclays Premier League rather than NPower though.

Am i being Greedy??
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Mine's pinned to my garden fence, right opposite my neighbours bedroom window. He's a Leeds fan and has to see it every morning when he wakes up. I'm debating how long to leave it there, maybe untill we loose our first game in the prem!
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I have two, one on my wall in my bedroom, the other on my window in my bedroom to show all the ****ers that walk by that I'm a bloody proud R!

Comment

Mine is safetly tucked away with my long sleeved squad signed shirt and Danny Shittu's signed boots from this season as i aint got room on the wall just yet.

Comment

hanging out the back passenger window of my rangerover

Comment

I gave my one to my mate chris who lost his and started crying!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Above my babys cot who is due to be born this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        In the spare room on the wall above the bed my Grandaughter sleeps in (even though her mum doesn't find it funny) tough it's my spare room and like i said to her it's not supposed to be funny it's serious stuff.
                        I want one now that says Barclays Premier League rather than NPower though.

Am i being Greedy??
                        Could be an idea for the first home game of the season

Comment

On my chair and need to buy pins to put on my wall.
                          On Julio Cesar...
                          Originally posted by Franky Boy
                          laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

Hanging in the works van.

Comment

on a cupboard at school in my office. it doesn't face the students mind you - I could be giving them a rollocking and just a metre to the left hangs the pride and joy of QPR - brings a smile!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                                Mine needs an iron
                                So does mine, but it's still hanging up in my living room window!

Comment

Working...
                                X