re boardroom takeover/whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re boardroom takeover/whatever

sorry here, but what has this to do with season tkt prices?
    unless one party wants a freeze or better and the other wants to price the hell out of us!!
    fans need to know prices, the early bird will be short and fans need to "budget" and its another payday gone....

I tthink we'll have may and june as paydays

Comment

I suspect that if the Mittal's increase their control of the club ST prices will be less steep, hence the delay. If, after Thursday (or whenever the boardroom issue is resolved), Flavio is still having an important say from behind the scenes, I fear we are all going to have to dig very deep.

Comment

Might well be two different options...........

That would explain the delay
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Might well be two different options...........

That would explain the delay
          Lakshmi buying Bernie and Flav out + gaining another investor, perhaps?
          http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
            Lakshmi buying Bernie and Flav out + gaining another investor, perhaps?
            I'm banking on the first scenario. The latter will possibly happen nearer the end of July to early August IF the first part happens.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              sorry here, but what has this to do with season tkt prices?
              unless one party wants a freeze or better and the other wants to price the hell out of us!!
              fans need to know prices, the early bird will be short and fans need to "budget" and its another payday gone....
              Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to bank the price of last years season ticket and throw another 10% on top does it and make up whatever difference when they are announced.

Comment

one party might want to put them up
                one party might want to freeze them
                one party might want to give away chocolates for free at each home game
                one party might want to give you a luxury padded seat Luke

Comment

actually the SAR did once have padded seats until qpr hoolies used to rip em up to throw on pitch!!
                  fact, be nice for them to return, i can campaign for that

as for prices...many talking of it
                  sadly it's a negative,like no parade.....in life things crop up and you think, "aha ( not the band) i have money in the bank...then ooops"
                  instead of chocolates can't we have a free beer per game, icy cold too, served on a tray to my seat at half time!??

i rarely moaned this season but it's building believe me...

Comment

Working...
                  X