Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whispers On Season Tickets For Next Season (Not Prices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispers On Season Tickets For Next Season (Not Prices)

Not privvy to what prices they might be, but suspect speaking to a few people who have enquired on availability.

Last seasons season ticket holders will get first dibs on next season.

(think we have around 8,000)

Unlikely to have many more available for next season.
    Interested in getting more revenue through takings on the day.

not 100% on above, but seems to make sense.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

its a love thing!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I want prices, nothing less.

But before my next payment towards next years tax is due at the end of June please.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

That's fair enough. Although I would have liked one next season, I can understand why not. It's only fair to reward those who had one last year.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack View Post
          That's fair enough. Although I would have liked one next season, I can understand why not. It's only fair to reward those who had one last year.
          Yeah, me
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack View Post
            Yeah, existing season ticket holders should 100% have first dibs.

Just hope there's some left for us members looking to join that club for the first time
            A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
              Yeah, existing season ticket holders should 100% have first dibs.

Just hope there's some left for us members looking to join that club for the first time
              It goes without saying

Comment

in the (highly unlikely) event that an existing season ticket isn't given first dibs on their own seat again, there will be absolute murder!
                RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

aborigines were the original inhabitants of oz..........dont see any abbo bints on 'aerobics oz style????
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I personally would allow 12k to be sold. Think demand might drop when the novelty wears off and we're getting battered each week. At least if you've sold season tickets then you have the money.
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

so, last season they were begging us to reach 10,000 now we're in the prem people who want to watch every game,like wigan on a wednesday night, ar norwich on sunday lunch time will have to fight the newbe-wannabee's for a ticket against manure, chelsea etc..... yeah, that would be about right then. cheers again qpr
                      but of course existing should be allocated, and disscounted, but to only allow them season tickets stinks
                      Last edited by rtone; 16-05-2011, 04:08 PM. Reason: anger

Comment

Originally posted by rtone View Post
                        so, last season they were begging us to reach 10,000 now we're in the prem people who want to watch every game,like wigan on a wednesday night, ar norwich on sunday lunch time will have to fight the newbe-wannabee's for a ticket against manure, chelsea etc..... yeah, that would be about right then. cheers again qpr
                        So you want to buy a season ticket this season but didn't last?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          So you want to buy a season ticket this season but didn't last?
                          personal circumstances would not allow, but only missed one home game, pompey. but that should disqualify me from being allowed one this season??

Comment

It sounds to me by limiting to 8000 that it pointing to frezzing prices or 5% max.

Comment

If true, a bit silly.

How many stupid kick off times in the Prem?
                              How many midweek games?
                              How many Monday night games?

I'd have an ST tomorrow, but couldnt use it for every game. If I had to pick my games, I would probably only get to 10-12 games at home next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X