X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play offs

After watching both play off semi finals i can't believe how poor they
    all looked.

So happy we are out of that toilet league now.

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
    all looked.

Championship is a brilliant league and I for one will miss it very much. I never understand fans like you, typical Sky Sports Generation attitude.

Comment

It's hardly a toilet league mate.. It's one of the best league's in the world if not the best in terms of competitiveness
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

All four teams just looked like they had the jitters.
        I wouldn't mind betting we may well have been the same.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Rather be in the premiership

Comment

Championship far more competitive league than prem - will miss it if im honest. Certainly no toilet. Glad to be in prem though, even if its one season!!!!

Comment

Swansea will win them. They have pure footballing class running through them and showed how average Forest were by dominating majority of match with 10 men
              Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

Having seen both matches ...im convinced its gonna be Reading to clinch it.

Comment

I think The championship is the most entertaining league in the world. I'll miss it
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                    all looked.

Grandiosity springs to mind here, remember the rough and the smooth times. Football is about money these days, remember that.

Comment

Amazing how (don't know if it's the new breed) now in the prem people are saying, Championship toilet league or 'oh the championship' (almost belittling it), already there are fans that suddenly think we are this big Prem side and everything below us doesn't exist. Sounds like **** mentality and the sort of thing you would expect to hear coming out of there mouths, hope this is not a sign of the future, you should always remember where you have been and how you got somewhere (as who knows we may be back there soon).
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Very cagey affairs. I can see 2 more 0-0 draws for the second legs, and it then coming down to pens.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Amazing how (don't know if it's the new breed) now in the prem people are saying, Championship toilet league or 'oh the championship' (almost belittling it), already there are fans that suddenly think we are this big Prem side and everything below us doesn't exist. Sounds like **** mentality and the sort of thing you would expect to hear coming out of there mouths, hope this is not a sign of the future, you should always remember where you have been and how you got somewhere (as who knows we may be back there soon).

I've actually enjoyed being in the lower divisions, and it will make being in the top flight more enjoyable.
                          I went to Charlton Huddersfield the other week -- Huddersfield are in the playoffs, but they were very poor compared even to the teams at the bottom of the Championship -- and that afternoon, I realised and appreciated how far we'd come.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The championship is not a toilet league in terms of excitement and competitiveness, with
                            any team able to beat another on the day.

Mr Warnock to his credit knows whats needed to get out of this league.

1 a top goalie [done]

2 two full backs that can defend [done]

3 a no nonsense hard working midfielder to sit in front of back 4 [done]

4 a big bully up top to hold the ball up, he brought Hulse in, but luckily underestimated
                            how good the Ice man was [done]

5 Wide men in who work hard for the team but can chip in with a few goals, he tried to
                            hard to get Ambrose, but with Mackie, Smith and Routledge job [done]

Warnock was very shocked just good Faurlin and Taarabt are, but credit again to Neil
                            who wore Taarabt down in his pursuit to sign him, and extended Faurlins contract.

So what im saying is apart from Swansea who tried to get the ball down play, all I could
                            see was pass pass hoof.

Comment

Working...
                            X