No announcement yet.

Juventus: to get Taarabt we need at least 20M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adel will be a fool if he leaves us. He is in his comfort zone at the mo and with better quality coming he can only improve his game.

Comment

imo qpr and adel used each other and both gained what we wanted....
      us the prem
      adel big names wanted him
      i would look to sell adel to pool that way we get joe cole and maybe sterling and shelvey on loan and a bit of cash
      everyones a winner

Comment

Moon joe cole is finished. Goes missing all the time and isn't the same player that u remember him from his chelsea days
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Moon joe cole is finished. Goes missing all the time and isn't the same player that u remember him from his chelsea days

Comment

Why's Joe cole finished? Had a poor season at Liverpool where he's homesick!!
            This time last season sir Alex, wenger,redknapp,and ancollti all wanted him!!
            At 29 he's a gamble worth taking IMO under warnock he could be our big fish in our pond like when at west ham and where he played his best football.
            IMO Joe cole on say 20-25k a week is a no brainer

Comment

Joe Cole at 29 is definitely NOT "finished".

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Ridiculous post, a bad season and thats his career over?

Players like Cole do not lose their class, maybe a yard of pace but when you have a football brain like he does it doesn't matter. Got many a good year left him yet...

Comment

Working...
                X