• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juventus: to get Taarabt we need at least 20M

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=49590

Translation?

Comment

Google tranlation (one of their better ones!):
      Gianluca Di Marzio, well-known journalist and expert on Sky Sports transfer market, writes on her official website gianlucadimarzio.com , at least for this season will be very difficult to see the Moroccan Adel Taarabt (21), in Italy, where Juventus and Lazio are the following for several months. The reasons are manifold, from the high demands of his team, Queens Park Rangers, the constraints of Real and United, who have long stretched his hands on young talent: "Adel Taarabt was voted best player of the English Championship, our B series, and Moroccan, Class 89, has scored 19 goals in Qpr promoted to the Premier, although not a true striker. He likes it from outside, get your fill of dribbling and imagination, a player who would do very well in Italy, or so my father swears that if the spoils in London. follow him in so many of us, like Juve and Lazio but the cost is important: Qpr will fire at least 20 million pounds (Tottenham hands to eat it lost everything ), a little to keep him another year, a little behind because there are already United and Real Madrid. Whatever happens, it will be a success. "

"(Tottenham hands to eat it lost everything )" wtf?
      Last edited by swanleyhoop; 14-05-2011, 11:02 AM.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I think, to sum up, that we are asking more than they are prepared to pay at the moment, and that lots of big clubs are after him, but he will be a success wherever he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          "(Tottenham hands to eat it lost everything )" wtf?

I think the right translation means : they are eating their fingers for their best players lost.
          spuds will not gain much! because they sold him cheap to us.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            I think the right translation means : they are eating their fingers for their best players lost.
            translation?

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              It means, essentially, that the fee is so high because Tottenham's sell on clause is high. Tottenham get a massive chunk of the transfer fee.

Comment

cheers Nodge :-)

Comment

thats not good news (about the sell on fee) but does explain why we got him so cheap in terms of cash down.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    translation?
                    haha arshole! good one mate

Comment

Thanks Nodge! The English translation didn't make a lot more sense than the original Italian!

Comment

We will have 2 sell high because like I tried telling everyone spurs have a 40% sell on amount not 25 like most thought
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Difficult -- I think the real big clubs would want to see him succeed in the Prem before laying out that sort of money -- I think that still makes it more likely that he will be here next season, at least until January.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                            Difficult -- I think the real big clubs would want to see him succeed in the Prem before laying out that sort of money -- I think that still makes it more likely that he will be here next season, at least until January.
                            Disagree, I've got a feeling he's offski.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                              Disagree, I've got a feeling he's offski.
                              he will be QPRs next season, that what he said in his interview (to moroccan newspaper last week) he said he needs still to work hard and improve some sides of his games, and he said he is not 30 years old to go run after the money, he is only 21 and wants to play football.
                              so that said, only football which counts for him.

PS: some users here in the forum just popup now when we are promoted and starting slating our players! they have never been here or at least I never seen them before in this forum! where the hell have you been when we were struggling!!??

Comment

Working...
                              X