No announcement yet.

Pre Season Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Cheers Jamie. Hell of lot of cash been sunk into the Cosmos, be interesting to see the throughput!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Interesting. Cheers Jamie. Hell of lot of cash been sunk into the Cosmos, be interesting to see the throughput!
      I would imagine that they will have some form of linkup with Spurs once they get their MLS slot considering Kemsleys links? Would be a nice little link to maintain as Cosmos would get the pick of the 2013 Draftees and the USA are turning out some promising players these days.

I see that Simon Dawkins is on loan at San Jose from Spurs which seems rather an odd one as I'd imagine he's no chance of making it at Spurs if he's been loaned to MLS so surely it makes more sense to release the player than loan them out.

Comment

Why not a game against Brentford?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
          I would imagine that they will have some form of linkup with Spurs once they get their MLS slot considering Kemsleys links? Would be a nice little link to maintain as Cosmos would get the pick of the 2013 Draftees and the USA are turning out some promising players these days.

I see that Simon Dawkins is on loan at San Jose from Spurs which seems rather an odd one as I'd imagine he's no chance of making it at Spurs if he's been loaned to MLS so surely it makes more sense to release the player than loan them out.

Spurs are tied in to a partnership with the Earthquakes. Been running two years with another 3 remaining.

Comment

Working...
          X