An idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea

How about we all now 100% refrain from mentioning other sites or posters from other sites when debating an issue involving QPR unless its complimentry of course and hope that this is recipricated on all QPR sites?

Who knows after a few days it might become a habit and the fanbase will be able to genuinely attempt to move on

There are many QPR fans out there who I would not **** on if they were on fire and I am sure they feel the same about me but we dont have to love everyone just because they happen to support the same club but lets just ignore each other and end the personal insults once and for all

What other sites?
    And who is "Chrchill" ?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

ithink

I think thats a good idea,but at the moment we are all loved up,because as a club we are doing well ,but if wee start doing badley next season ,all hell will break lose,for sure ,sometimes it makes the message boards a bit more fun,but in concept isle you are of course correct.................
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        How about we all now 100% refrain from mentioning other sites or posters from other sites when debating an issue involving QPR unless its complimentry of course and hope that this is recipricated on all QPR sites?

Who knows after a few days it might become a habit and the fanbase will be able to genuinely attempt to move on

There are many QPR fans out there who I would not **** on if they were on fire and I am sure they feel the same about me but we dont have to love everyone just because they happen to support the same club but lets just ignore each other and end the personal insults once and for all
        ISle, we are all adults and surely we can talk about say Clive from LFW who is a top fella, without problems??

Comment

Isleworth, since promotion/ fa hearing I have noticed how aggressive your posts have become. So chill out or stop bugling me ol son
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            ISle, we are all adults and surely we can talk about say Clive from LFW who is a top fella, without problems??
            I agree with you Jeffro and also about Clive even if he does make snidey remarks about this site on occasions but I expect he has had the same in the past from here and I did say no problem with complimentry comments

All I am saying is we all take a deep breath and if a poster from here or elsewhere feels the need to make derogatory cooments about another site or its a poster just to consider if it is really worth doing so or not

Loads and loads of shite has gone on in the past from all sides but why dont we just all try and draw a line under it and `move on"

Comment

well

well jethro i think i can understand where isleworth is comming from,and trust me jeffro when we have the hard times war will break out all over the internet message boards again,but for the moment lets spread some love

More...

Comment

Ted, Im prepared for when we lose 2 games in a row...This place will looklike the opening scene of terminator.

Comment

yes

yes too right ive already assembled four names who are going to get hell on earth

we know qprted and his adopted son jeffro will get this message board rocking

More...

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                    Isleworth, since promotion/ fa hearing I have noticed how aggressive your posts have become. So chill out or stop bugling me ol son
                    Aggressive..me?

I have never been so chilled out

Comment

Your little spat with Romford was aggressive, as has your defence of uncle Gi and Pete
                      Enjoy promotion and the sun my friend!!
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Why?

We're all QPR fans.

We shouldn't implement an apartheid system based on what is effectively a difference of opinion on one club employee. We wouldn't debate it if QBP said Bradley Orr was world class and Ploughboy said he was a donkey.

Freedom of movement/speech across all sites IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                          Your little spat with Romford was aggressive, as has your defence of uncle Gi and Pete
                          Enjoy promotion and the sun my friend!!
                          The peril of the internet being misunderstood I think as I certainly never intend to be aggressive but if I have ever come across as being so then I apologise to those concerned

Have a great summer yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Why?

We're all QPR fans.

We shouldn't implement an apartheid system based on what is effectively a difference of opinion on one club employee. We wouldn't debate it if QBP said Bradley Orr was world class and Ploughboy said he was a donkey.

Freedom of movement/speech across all sites IMO.
                            On that I completely agree Nodge but do you believe that threads on other sites should be titled such as Fantasy Island says... or **** Pot Pete says...?

Not saying for one moment that this site is innocent whatsoever but surely as adults we should just all try and stick to facts and concntate on the actual football matters rather then the personality of the poster?

Comment

well

well isleworth lets just enjoy the simplistic wonderfullness of realisation that we are promoted,but much much more important is that we do have palace dave amongst our message borders since he has been posting i feel a new happyness

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X