Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how will Norwich fare compare with us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how will Norwich fare compare with us?

I can't see Norwich faring so well in the prem next season due to the fact that they won't be getting so many late goals, they will have to remember it's only Man U who get added time in the Prem.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

I hope Blackpool survive as they will be hot candidates to go down next year. They will have the Hull problem of teams being better prepared and will not get the start they did this year. Norwich won't spend big money so will also struggle. That's 2 out of 3 sorted. Only kidding - I expect QPR to spend enough to secure mid-table position. You gotta hope FB stays well away from the key decision making process...

Comment

Think Norwich may be the side to do a Blackpool/Burnley/Dull and fly out the blocks but get found out and come back down.

Think we will be like WBA this season, flirt with relegating but pull just about clear at the end of the season.

Comment

All depends on how much the board are willing to spend.I would think they'd spend enough to be mid table,then adding to that the season after! ( I'm hoping!)
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

they get 24500 every home game
          we don't
          i think they have new investors from usa who may get more involved

we depend on our owners to stop the loans and bank roll us, as we'd never be able to pay back as no assets , only the ground and if no ground no point in the club!

Comment

Working...
          X