the finish i would have likes to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the finish i would have likes to see

i would have loved to have seen a massed pitch invasion and the players should have appeared in the directors box this was the way it always was in the old days,imagine all those flags,NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD TELEVISION

WHAT A FANTASTIC SIGHT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN,AND HISTORICALLY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE QPR WAY OF DOING THINGS
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    i would have loved to have seen a massed pitch invasion and the players should have appeared in the directors box this was the way it always was in the old days,imagine all those flags,NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD TELEVISION

WHAT A FANTASTIC SIGHT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN,AND HISTORICALLY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE QPR WAY OF DOING THINGS
    It's about advertising my friend, NPower have to have they reflective glory moment.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

OH

Oh i see
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

But Ted.. Danny played up front for 20 minutes that was the best sight of the day, dobt you think?

Comment

Ted did you speak to Neil about playing Shi ttu upfront?

I think now we are in the premier league, u don't make anymore suggestions to Neil, cheers mate and no offence but for the best I think.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
          X