How good was last night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good was last night!!

Bush absolutely rocking after the game.. street party by the BQ and Connie was great.. everyone just having a good time.. fair play to the bloke who nicked the corner flag as well!!

Walkabout later in the night was pretty lively as well

Corner flag? hahahaha bloody brilliant! I ended up (working but allowed to drink) in a bar in Hayes - and it was solid with Rs till way past 3am when I left (nice little lock in) - they reckoned yo ucouldnt find ANY alcohol in Bush last night as we had drunk every offy dry

Comment

After the game must have been about half 4 ish.. every offy I went to was rapidly running out.. had to double/treble up a few times.

Comment

sadly pubs full of non regulars, myself couldn't get in many of the usual haunts
        hey ho....

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
          Bush absolutely rocking after the game.. street party by the BQ and Connie was great.. everyone just having a good time.. fair play to the bloke who nicked the corner flag as well!!

Walkabout later in the night was pretty lively as well
          was a good crack.thats my mate with the flag.some p r ick from the bq threw a glass when people were dancing in the road,missed me by inches
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            was a good crack.thats my mate with the flag.some p r ick from the bq threw a glass when people were dancing in the road,missed me by inches
            why would someone do that, doesnt make sense on a day of celebration

Comment

Vanny, I see that. When the road was swamped, people started throwing glasses and cans everywhere. A full can of beer hit some woman on the head.

Good laugh though on the streets afterwards.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Nice to meet you yesterday Van great to put names to faces,
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Some blokes tried nicking the top bit of the presentation stage, got it as far as the steps in X block and got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    Nice to meet you yesterday Van great to put names to faces,
                    and you mate,blinding day.rolled in about 2 .paying for it today tho

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      Vanny, I see that. When the road was swamped, people started throwing glasses and cans everywhere. A full can of beer hit some woman on the head.

Good laugh though on the streets afterwards.
                      glad i didnt bring the kids robbo,what with that and then kicking off just behind me in p block.about 5 geezers tumbling down the gangway throwing punches mid air,was like something out the matrix .funny as

Comment

Working...
                      X