Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Points Deduction Announcement..Where Were You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the white horse,will never forget the roar or the feeling of sheer relief.This has been such a traumatic week and one that will never be forgotten for various reasons but in the end .............................THE R'S A GOING UP

Comment

Originally posted by crowlehoops View Post
      I was in the Adelaide - it went fooking mental. U R'sssssssssssssss
      Here as well

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        In the white horse,will never forget the roar or the feeling of sheer relief.This has been such a traumatic week and one that will never be forgotten for various reasons but in the end .............................THE R'S A GOING UP

Well done sunshine.

Never doubted you for a second(!)
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          In the Smutts,place went mental
          Same as, it was like a big weight had been lifted off our shoulders.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

walking from smuts to the bok,thought it had kicked off at first.anyone see the cab driver outside the conny getting a mouthful of horseshit
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

In the Bush Green, the event with Stan Bowles, someone said, sorry to interrupt Stan but got the news that no points deduction, interviewer asked where the source was and when he said offy site, relief was all around.

Comment

Just walked passed the smutts and heard a loud roar and cars bibing
                R's

Comment

in the spoons as was a roar....

Comment

Just gone through the turnstiles into the west paddock when one of the stewards ran down the exit tunnel shouting the good news,queue a chorus of championes to the few Leeds fans that were in the ground.

Comment

in the green...

Comment

five star fish bar

Comment

Saw Clem and went to ask if he had any news, said he was waiting for a phone call then as he said it his phone went, he then said stand back to us and turn the cameras on ! You then all saw his announcement on the Football League programme last night and 20 people suddenly became 1000 in a couple of seconds ! Absolutely awesome but I will still never forgive the FA ! Any chance we had of winning the game went at that moment as if our emotions were like that so were the players.
                          You could tell from Clems interviews before the announcement NW and players were just so pissed off with it....think NW said 'boring clem' when asked if he expected an announcement !

Comment

In bed, just woken up at 7 AM to watch the game on my laptop and heard the commentator talk about some news that had broken an hour before kickoff. Quickly popped over to some news sites to confirm, and was pumping my fists liked I'd just scored a goal.

Comment

Working...
                            X