Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Points Deduction Announcement..Where Were You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was walking just past bloemfontien rd on the way to the conningham. Absolutely amazing scenes men women and children jumping dancing singing and crying. The roar was as if we'd just scored a last minute goal to clinch the title. AMAZING ABSOLUTELY F*****G AMAZING. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Comment

Pete this has to be one of you best threads ever well done. Just to read everyones stories brings it all flooding back. Would have been well gutted to have missed it. You just coukdnt make it up. Brilliant. Pete i can see you taking steve claridges job the way your going. Lol

Comment

In The British Queen. Place went mental!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
          Having a dump in burgerking
          Would sir like fries with that?

Comment

on lyme regis mini golf, I went mental
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
              In the Pavilion. The place went mental
              In the Pavillion too. What a moment that will last forever. Was there with Mrs PSR and my best mate. The three or us were there when we lifted the trophy in 83, which just made yesterday even more special.

Comment

I was in the Adelaide,it was mental,and emotions were spilling out everywhere.Could also see the connie over the road going mental too.It was brilliant!

Comment

Outside the box office with the guy from BBC.

Comment

Just got into the ground (ellerslie rd) mate text me, then saw it on the t.v screen, never seen celebrations like it BEFORE a game, and to see the delight on the faces as they found out was priceless...what a day..wish we could do it all again.

Comment

I was in the White Horse when the roar went through the pub. People started cheering, hugging and screaming. I would have got on my knees and thanked God Himself but I figured that wouldn't have been a good idea bearing in mind the carpets!!

Comment

Had just got up at 7:30 am over here ... Me and the kids got our QPR shirts on sat on the couch to watch the game on TV . When they announced no deduction to sat and cried on the couch ... first time the lads have seen me cry , and it was pure tears of joy.

Over Land and Sea and Michigan

What a wonderful day ...and thanks to all for sharing your memories and pics. For all of us so far away from home and Rangers you keep people like me in touch ...
                        Thank you

Comment

In one of the hospitality boxes at Loftus Road. One of the hospitality co-ordinators came in and told us. We we opened more champagne!

Comment

Outside the shop as the roar went up. What a momment, what a day!

Comment

me and my lad outside the box office with the bloke from the beeb fantastic,the other one had already taken his seat but said the noise from outside was deafening.
                              WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Outside smuts drinking beer had a lot more after the news
                                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                                X