Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Points Deduction Announcement..Where Were You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Points Deduction Announcement..Where Were You?

I was doing the radio programme for QPR Player with Brian Melzack, when told the news I swelled up and had to take the headset off for about 30 seconds, he then said he would be professional, then he started to swell up too.

Don't care, that happened at least 3-4 times during the day.

So where were you, when it was announced?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

In the White Horse & boy what a scene that was!

Party started right there right then!

Comment

In the Smutts,place went mental

Comment

On a bus to the ground of all places !

Comment

Had just got to my grandma's (who lives a minute away from the ground), turned on football focus and heard it, I screamed in joy I think i almost gave her a heart attack!
          http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Good post Pete.

O'Donnaghues, went balistic. Tears ? Yep, Manhugs ? Yep.

Comment

In the White Cty Estate parking up by my Mums flat, hearing the announcement on talk sport, I cried my eyes out. Announcing to passing Rangers fans going to the game, greeted them with joyous jubilation
              Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

In the bloody shower!!! Couldn't cheer properly but sure did for the rest of the day!!!

Comment

In the Springbok, place went mental then we spilled out onto SAR and joined in the celebration outside the box office
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Walking along Bloemfontaine Rd and met a bloke who'd heard the rumour and was on his phone to his daughter asking her to get Sky Sports news on. BD junior then got the news on his Blackberry as we turned into SA Rd and heard the shouts and screams of joy. Relief!

Then BD junior and me were intereviewed by the BBC about it which topped it off nicely.

Comment

I was in the Adelaide - it went fooking mental. U R'sssssssssssssss

Comment

outside the springbok,
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Was that "swelled up" or welled up Pete?!

Was driving down Goldhawk Road when I heard

Comment

I was told by some Leeds fans as we were walking down South Africa Road. Fair goes, they were pleased too. As I said, though, "you've a better chance of going up next year if we're no longer around", followed by "I'm so chuffed I could even hug a Leeds fan, but then again, maybe not..."

Comment

LSA bar in the springbok. That was the moment the party got started for me

Comment

Working...
                              X