• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Champions!

long time viewer, first time poster, big time liar here
    I must say I got suspended at the right time, because
    I come back to the board as Champions!! Thanks to the Mod who did it,
    I would have been perma banned for sure, and three threads at the same time asking for it too! A record for yours truly
    Just a couple of points:-
    The Swansea manager complanied that the announcement 40 mins before we kicked off was disrepectful to the other clubs at the top. Not to QPR, of course my question is, was the FA disrespectful to Rangers for the last 7 weeks? So, Swansea, played without pressure for the last 7 weeks as did Norwich, Cardiff, Reading and Forest . We played under (undeserved pressure) our team could have easily lost 6 on the trot and drawn three and thrown away the title, we did not. So don't tell me about "Direspect" you wanted to get to the Prem on the back of a technicality, not your own ability, therefore you are a disgrace, because you wanted to steal it. Now, who exactly is being disrectful?

100% Correct. Heres to the future. No matter what happens next season even if we go back down and all the ribbing we would get. ........ We were NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONS 2010/2011 AND THERE AINT NO-ONE EVER GOING TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US. HOW MANY WOULDVE WANTED TO DO THE SAME.

Comment

Working...
    X