Will Say It Again..Regards Nei Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Say It Again..Regards Nei Warnock

The club have spoken to him about targets next season.

Although I categorically said he would be here next season, some took me up on the fact I could not say definite.

Well, as many like percentages I'd say 90-95% sure he wil be here start of next season. The club are planning where to go pre-season and Warnock has a hit list of players, which have all been discussed.

This week/week after Warnock decides which players come and go. So if you are reading he doesn't know where he will be, ignore it.

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Have now seen comments from Amit and Ecclestone saying that our manager next season will be Warnock. The only one we need to worry about now is Briatore.

Comment

I know, Pete, I was one of those people. Wasn't having a dig at you, fact is nobody knows, but I am happy to take your 90-95% certainty
      Also, it is Neil who has been saying things like he doesnt know where he'll be, I take that to be tongue in cheek, but you know what the media are like.....

Comment

How long is Warnock's contract ?

Comment

Guessing he has a clause to have it improved in the premiership.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Neil is a canny manager, especially regards getting the best for himself.
            no problem with that, he's earnt it, 10 fold.

Pete, any idea where Pre season might be ? A nice trip abroad maybe ? Mediteranean ?

Comment

yes

yes warnock will be here next season and pre season im guessing hertsfordshire
              stevenage always crops up,definately harra borough,possibly luton

but warnock to stay for at leasst another eight years,he loves rangers and loves london
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                Neil is a canny manager, especially regards getting the best for himself.
                no problem with that, he's earnt it, 10 fold.

Pete, any idea where Pre season might be ? A nice trip abroad maybe ? Mediteranean ?
                Malaga pleeeeeez !!

Comment

For those in any doubt why he shoudn't be here for a LONG time to come:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    Have now seen comments from Amit and Ecclestone saying that our manager next season will be Warnock. The only one we need to worry about now is Briatore.
                    I think not. Bernie owns 62% of the club. Whatever he says goes, surely nobody can out vote him on any decision.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                      I think not. Bernie owns 62% of the club. Whatever he says goes, surely nobody can out vote him on any decision.
                      Its pretty obvious Bernie's heart isnt in the club. All it would take is for the Mittals to make him a good offer for his share majority and he'd sell.

Its just a question of how much Lakshmi wants it.

Comment

Working...
                      X