should be our happiest day since 1983

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should be our happiest day since 1983

division two champions party ...........but is it me or is the whole day on tenterhooks......actually was having seconds thoughts about even going late last night and the fools academy(fa) are to blame.........really think some of 'us' should attempt some sort of legal action against these idiots!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

The only other trophy I've seen us lift was for Second Divsion champions (now the Championship) in 82-83. That's 28 years ago and in the time between, like so many of us, I followed the club up and down the country, through thick and thin, heartache and pain, and occasionally some joy. QPR is such a huge part of our lives. Yet today, on what should be a magnificant celebratory occasion the like of which many of us may never see again, the FA screw us over because they haven't got a clue how do the job they're entrusted to do, even though they've had over a 100 years of practice. Whether we're guility or innnocent of all or any of the charges, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with trampling over us this way.

One a brighter note, I'm going to go all out to enjoy today, and what with the atmosphere in the pubs, the Bush and in the ground, hope I can forget about the FA for a few hours.

On an even brighter note than that, I just seen a couple of Watford fans (there's a lot of them in Park Street) set off on their way to Preston. I know where I'd rather be today. :drunk:

Comment

Enjoy the day....its QPR's and your day...

Comment

Just woke up and should be buzzing with excitement but feel very flat about the whole situatio , thanks FA ####s !!!

Comment

Working...
        X