Ian Mill QC, Post Kangaroo Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Mill QC, Post Kangaroo Court

I really hope that QPR FC have the brains to employ Ian Mill QC to do a media tour of BBC, ITV, SKY, Sun, Talk Sport etc, etc, where he can clearly and concisely explain the charges and why we were found guilty or not guilty or each charge, so *******s like Keys, Palios, Custis and anyone else who will be 'outraged' we have not been relegated, can't put their opinions ahead of the facts.
    Last edited by paulmason; 06-05-2011, 11:26 AM.

I also asked my source why these people are opening a bigger can of worms with there outrageous and non factual comments and was told dont worry,they are paid to do this,if they didnt there would be no focus on the case.i was then asked has it wound you and your mates up,my reply of course it has we are all pissed off when we should be celebrating,his last comment-there you go theyv done there job.

Comment

some firms have agenda's.. the sun, sky and talksport are effective all run by the same man.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

What is meant by the term kangaroo court?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          What is meant by the term kangaroo court?
          Unfair/biased court case so not really true as we aren't in a court of law
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
            some firms have agenda's.. the sun, sky and talksport are effective all run by the same man.
            Is the correct answer. Bad/sensationalist news sells papers/gets listeners/viewers end of story.

Comment

It's like a square, or meeting place, for kangeroos
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                Talksport are wholly owned by UTV and have no association with Murdoch/Fox/BSkyB or News International.

Do you really think Murdoch would sanction Gray being employed by one of his organisations? Not a chance!!

Comment

Regardless of the result, I hope we will hear from someone more articlate than G.P with the ramblings he's come out with in the last 2 days. Sounds like an Italian Cantona

Comment

Working...
                  X