What damages would you seek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What damages would you seek

I noted on one of Smudge's tweets last night that the club's lawyers have got other people in their sight to sue as a result of this debacale, i must admit from all this hearsay the one thing that appears certain is the club's lawyers are well prepared and up for the fight. Appears to be no lack of preperation or throwing in the towel.They certainly dont appear to have the fragile mindset of the baardiff team.

Just out of interest how has this matter effected the rest of you, i have a few potential claims for losses such as
    1. Loss of earnings claim - i cannot concentrate at work and simply look at the PC for news, any news on the hearing.
    2. Loss of enjoyment - we should be celebrating the best days of my life but instead i'm in turmoil.
    3. Distress and anxiety - its all getting too much, why QPR!!!
    4. Victimisation - Why are people not connected to this matter, putting the boot in.
    5. Breaching my right to family life - My wife and child have only known me since QPR were s*"t, they had to put up with people laughing at "Dad the QPR fan", suddenly this season people werent laughing but then this!!!
    6. Breach of the equality act - why are baaardiff getting better treatment at the hands of the welsh fa, discrimination because we're londoners. Tell you one thing what would Britain be without London? - Answer - Belgium

Good luck lads, i'm off to work (to look at any news about the hearing Great

Dont worry mate, you're not alone, I echo the points you've made above. Infact I have a banging headache right now thinking about another year in the championship.....

Comment

Comment

Its a nice thought but people in these situations always talk lawyers and it never amounts to anything. Even if we get off we are very far from squeaky clean, that much is already obvious. If by some good fortune we get off, I think we should celebrate and move on very, very swiftly.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          I noted on one of Smudge's tweets last night that the club's lawyers have got other people in their sight to sue as a result of this debacale, i must admit from all this hearsay the one thing that appears certain is the club's lawyers are well prepared and up for the fight. Appears to be no lack of preperation or throwing in the towel.They certainly dont appear to have the fragile mindset of the baardiff team.

Just out of interest how has this matter effected the rest of you, i have a few potential claims for losses such as
          1. Loss of earnings claim - i cannot concentrate at work and simply look at the PC for news, any news on the hearing.
          2. Loss of enjoyment - we should be celebrating the best days of my life but instead i'm in turmoil.
          3. Distress and anxiety - its all getting too much, why QPR!!!
          4. Victimisation - Why are people not connected to this matter, putting the boot in.
          5. Breaching my right to family life - My wife and child have only known me since QPR were s*"t, they had to put up with people laughing at "Dad the QPR fan", suddenly this season people werent laughing but then this!!!
          6. Breach of the equality act - why are baaardiff getting better treatment at the hands of the welsh fa, discrimination because we're londoners. Tell you one thing what would Britain be without London? - Answer - Belgium

Good luck lads, i'm off to work (to look at any news about the hearing Great
          Keep your chin up mate, i think 99% feel the same. I think all will turn out well in the end URsssss
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Emotional GBH.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
            X