Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has the LMA or PFA not become involved in this debacle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has the LMA or PFA not become involved in this debacle?

Maybe I am being a bit naive but...

Sean Derry is probably one of our strongest characters and on late kick off he looked tearful with regards to the FA taking the championship from us. You would have to imagine that some of the less confident and youthful players in our squad will be in a similar state. Consequently I do not understand how the PFA have not got involved as surely its a form of abuse from the FA? Imagine in your work if your team achieve their performance targets after a years hard work and then have them taken away, surely your union would act? Additionally with regards to Warnock surely the LMA should be looking at the matter?

Thoughts?
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

What has Warnock or the players done wrong, for their associations to step in?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      What has Warnock or the players done wrong, for their associations to step in?
      Thats exactly it . So they need help.

Comment

You are missing the point. They have done nothing wrong, so their associations can not help them.

Comment

sorry bullying by you peers is still a no no of course some one should be lobbying the f a

Comment

You are missing the point. They have done nothing wrong, so their associations can not help them.

No dig, but I think you slightly are missing the point?

The length of the ongoing process and the timing of the hearing is a disgrace and hence it affects the individual player´s mental health. Therefore; in the year of 2011 "a players union" should cover all aspects of being a pro.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Nope, they are not social workers, the clubs are there to look after all aspects of the players health.
              Last edited by paulmason; 06-05-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Nope, they are not social workers, the clubs are there to look after all aspects of the players health.

I disagree! In my view, a spokesman or woman should at least have made a statement regarding the timing etc.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X