Could it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be?

that the FA have delayed this because they want to see how many points they would have to take from us for example if we finish the campaign 9 pnts clear of third they may want to only take 8 points of us to make us finish in 2nd spot but to not **** the play offs up which is why they are saying the play off dates are not changing? just a thought

That would not achieve anything,by demoting us to 2nd is not a punishment as we would still go up.That would just be **** for the players and fans.Im sure everything will stay as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthOxheyR View Post
      that the FA have delayed this because they want to see how many points they would have to take from us for example if we finish the campaign 9 pnts clear of third they may want to only take 8 points of us to make us finish in 2nd spot but to not **** the play offs up which is why they are saying the play off dates are not changing? just a thought
      if guilty ,i think this is what will happen
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

It is more an indication that this whole mess is more complicted and huge than originally thought.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

IF we are found guilty I think this is the likely outcome.

Comment

NW has already said that being stripped of the title would not be acceptable, even if we still go up, as we have been top near enough all year and deserve the title.
            The crucial point is that none of the offences merit a points deduction anyway.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X