We are ok get the champagne out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are ok get the champagne out

Dont ask but this has come from a trused source that sits very close to Paladini and was told the case will be chucked out as unfair etc this source is brilliant as it got me my ticket for saturday as they work at QPR

So why is the outcome delayed?
    On Julio Cesar...
    Originally posted by Franky Boy
    laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

Would make sense seeing as I had heard QPR would play the unfair hearing card after the Sun paper story, so we might be thanking Sean Curtis in a weird way after all lol
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Rubbish
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

why delay then?!
          Games until premiership end:35
          current position:12th

Comment

Thats what i was told, also the fact the trophy will be a Loftus Rd on Sat means no points deduction i personally think we will get a fine and thats an end to it
            Lets all enjoy Saturday as we havent partied properly yet:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by markarnold View Post
              Thats what i was told, also the fact the trophy will be a Loftus Rd on Sat means no points deduction i personally think we will get a fine and thats an end to it
              Lets all enjoy Saturday as we havent partied properly yet:drunk:
              so you've been told that the case will be chucked out....but you think we'll get a fine....I'm confused

Comment

I cant give out the names as this case is ongoing hope you understand. All i can say is he sits next to Gianni and thats where its come from get celebrating guys:drunk:

Comment

i know as much as the next fan...ie nothing but my guess is that the fa are delaying this because they have just spent £250,000 on a case which they are clearly going to lose,so they are going to spend the next few days trying in vain to find cracks in our case so that they dont look like the total fools who have just spent all that money on a hearing they were never going to win

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    so you've been told that the case will be chucked out....but you think we'll get a fine....I'm confused
                    The FA will get us on something maybe Gianni or a lesser charge this is my gut feeling i have not been told this its what i think. but the main thing is no deduction we are champions-fact

No confusion mate i heard it today at 4pm ish its bieng chucked out

Comment

I don't think you're making it up, just thought you were contradicting yourself. Thanks for info anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        I don't think you're making it up, just thought you were contradicting yourself. Thanks for info anyway.
                        I love QPR its like my family and i wouldnt of posted this if i thought for one minute it isnt true as i know what people have done to Pete etc just enjoy the day im hoping to drive down friday night from Suffolk and get to loftus road about 10ish to soak up the atmosphere i have supported QPR for over 29 yrs now and cant wait to celebrate in front of the Leeds fans (shame its not Cardiff fans ) though :drunk:

Comment

I'm happy to hear that and would tend to believe it

Comment

Doubtful but possible, wish I could just put this out of my mind... How many are at work sneakily checking their phone every 5mins watrb, twitter to get some info - doin my nut in!

Comment

After reading this thread i will now turn off my computer, that way i will go to bed on good news and should sleep better. Please don't let it be a wind up. I wan't to tell the world.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X