Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fa disgrace

thanks for taking away our day.................again
    if this is football I don't want anything to do with it!

Comment

The FA are making a mockery of the football league and a competition they are meant to have jurisdiction over. After 552 games played (I think I've done the maths right) they have left every club and their hundred of thousands of fans who have invested their time and money over the season, in total confusion about the outcome. Whether we are guilty or not, the FA should be ashamed of their incompetence. Every fan should sue the FA for the money they have spent over the last 9 months to watch a competition which they have now ruined.

Comment

Agree with above post, Saturday will be my 38th league game of the season & I think that it will take a supporter to stand up to the FA to ensure no fan of any club has to suffer this again.

Maybe all the bars & pubs should sue the FA as well, they were expecting a party in Shepherds Bush on Saturday-I know i'm not in the mood to party anymore.

The FA are just a bunch of ****s in suits & now every moment without a decision is an insult to every football supporter in the country, not just QPR fans.

If QPR have done wrong dock us the points, at least we'd know where we stood

I'm trying hard not to let this take anything away from the fun this season has been for me and my mates but its too hard, all the miles, the thousands of pounds that we've spent.

Regardless of whats to come (and I know I'm not alone) I feel devastated that come Saturday 3pm I still wont know.......

Comment

Originally posted by Board'R View Post
          Agree with above post, Saturday will be my 38th league game of the season & I think that it will take a supporter to stand up to the FA to ensure no fan of any club has to suffer this again.

Maybe all the bars & pubs should sue the FA as well, they were expecting a party in Shepherds Bush on Saturday-I know i'm not in the mood to party anymore.

The FA are just a bunch of ****s in suits & now every moment without a decision is an insult to every football supporter in the country, not just QPR fans.

If QPR have done wrong dock us the points, at least we'd know where we stood

I'm trying hard not to let this take anything away from the fun this season has been for me and my mates but its too hard, all the miles, the thousands of pounds that we've spent.

Regardless of whats to come (and I know I'm not alone) I feel devastated that come Saturday 3pm I still wont know.......
          Absolutely spot on ! Think this is the lowest I have felt rangers wise.
          Relegation hurt but you could see that coming and mentally prepare, this is just a complte head **** !
          We have waited 15 years for this moment and complete incompetance takes it away.
          Football will never be the same again for me after this !

Comment

There would be no problem, no problem at all, if those sadistic barstewards at the FA had any notion at all, of dishing out a punishment that fitted a crime.

Third party ownership, I ask you. Third party ownership, of one player, not even the best player in the division either, and we have had our very well deserved end of season celebrations marred by the most sadistic bunch of clowns outside the houses of parliament.

There is no damned justification for that, none whatsoever.

Comment

Dont be surprised if a statement is released between 5 & 5-30pm tomorrow when the FA OFFICES ARE CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND !!

Comment

Unfortunately the FA aren't thinking about the fans.

What have we ever celebrated?When's the next opportunity for us fans to have our moment of pride & joy?

67 I wasn't born

82/83 I was there but cant remember as was too young to appreciate

03/04 Was relief more than joy

10/11 Ready for ecstasy yet experiencing angst and dismay

ITS NOT ****ING FAIR!

Comment

We are innocent or are we innocent?

Anyway, it is he fault of QPR and not the FA. Did the FA sign Faurlin? Nope, that was QPR. Oh yeah, who are we - until the facts come out - to #### of the FA when none of us know the facts? It is QPR that f....d up, not tha FA.

Oh, and another thing, at what point have the FA or Football league ever said that we could lose points, as I can't remember them stating it? It is the media that has done all the talking and we buy into it, whether good or bad news as proved by The Suns article and Smudges' twittering (?)

Merry f.....g Christmas you dirty pig.

Comment

This is a bit like having a girlfriend (QPR) and saying, "Look, I love you to bits. I hope it all goes well for you in the future but I just can't do this anymore, it's too painful."

Comment

Agree with all of the above. They have taken away what should have been the best week of my QPR supporting life...

Comment

I feel for the fans going to the Leeds game,these idiots should have this done and dusted now,not guilty but that makes them look stupid and that even bigger idiot mark pallios look like the biggest wally ever,but it is still hanging over us meaning any celebrations will be mutted,and that is a shame,thank you FA !

Comment

I find it amazing that the trophy will be there Saturday, it will paraded and the FA would not have made a final decision on the case/

Its so ****ing sad:yush:
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

am i right in saying points cannot be deducted from this season after final whisle saturday?

pete i honestly think they will try and get to a decsion late friday or early saturday... by the sounds of it... it is a massive can of worms if they dont.... saying that it already is!!

Comment

I am not normally one to throw hissy fits, over react etc.
                              But I have to agree with the way the majority of you see this.
                              I was discussing the matter last night with my stepson, who will be watching the champions of league one in Nottingham whilst I am having to sit through what looks like being a surreal experience on Saturday. I actually told him, and I've yet to find a reason to change my mind, but if things were to go against us to the extent that winning the league and promotion were to be denied us, I doubt very much whether I would be able to attend another football match again.
                              However, I still think that all will be fine as I just cannot imagine the complete carnage that would ensue should it not. Particularly as it would be down to such a trivial issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X