Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter

Twitter this Twitter that, its doing my brain in!!

Havent actually done any work the past 3 days, just staring at the screen and dribbling and then minimizing when the boss walks past.

hahah same here! but im a web developer so i get excused!
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
      hahah same here! but im a web developer so i get excused!
      I guess you will be sampling a season ticket in w12 very nice
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Most of the people in my office are dribblers anyway so I dont really stand out at the moment!

Comment

I hated twitter with a passion - until just now when I read that Dave Mc tweet - now (for the time being at least) I think it is the most wonderful tool on the net
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It seems like we all have a love hate relationship with twitter at the moment!

Comment

i've done naff all since tuesday but i'm the boss so i say it's fine, in fact i'm recomending myself for a significant salary increase

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

im one of the directors so can do what i like , but not good as cant concentrate on anything

Comment

i AM the IT department at work - i've having to tell myself off about internet usage this week!
                  RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    I hated twitter with a passion - until just now when I read that Dave Mc tweet - now (for the time being at least) I think it is the most wonderful tool on the net

I can think of a few others.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by SM6HOOP View Post
                      Twitter this Twitter that, its doing my brain in!!

Havent actually done any work the past 3 days, just staring at the screen and dribbling and then minimizing when the boss walks past.
                      This made me laugh. I've been doing exactly the same.....every 10 mins I load up this forum, then when the execs walk past frantically hit Alt + Tab to change screen.

Brilliant!
                      "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                      The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        I can think of a few others.
                        Indeed - I did think twice about using that phrase.
                        However, just at the moment this is an all consuming topic for us all and like others (I think Facto said similar the other day) those other sites are all a bit pointless right now
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Aahhh lunchtime now!!

I can go full screen for an hour and munch my chicken wrap!!

I shoulda filled a lucozade bottle with whisky to help get me through this.

Comment

Working...
                          X