Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaffer: 'let's party!'

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...353034,00.html

Neil Warnock is encouraging the R's faithful to party like never before when Leeds United travel to Loftus Road on Saturday lunchtime.

Rangers play host to Simon Grayson's men on the final day of the season - on a day when the Hoops will lift the npower Championship crown.

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Warnock said: "I love Loftus Road and I want the fans to enjoy the party on Saturday.

"The atmosphere at our ground is unlike anything else.

"It's a unique stadium - that's what makes it so special.

"I don't think the big boys will relish getting changed in the Loftus Road dressing rooms next season."

Warnock has warned his players to expect a tough ride against Leeds, however, and believes Saturday's opponents will be back amongst the big boys in the years to come.

"Simon's done a fabulous job up there," he said.

"He's a great up-and-coming Manager and they've got a very bright future ahead of them.

"I think it'll be a cracking match and I can't wait!

"We want to go out with a bang - I don't think we could have picked a better fixture to end the season with!"

>>"I don't think the big boys will relish getting changed in the Loftus Road dressing rooms next season."

I'm sure they won't - have you seen them? Currently the worst away team dressing rooms in the championship, never mind the premiership!

Mind you, I think we have to improve them to meet Prem regulations from what I have read else where.

Comment

Working...
    X